Chapter 1

HEY! Sequel to 'I Care. Steo.'! Enjoy!

____________________

'Previously on the 'I Care. Steo' Series

____________________

"So, mates huh?"

___________________

Stiles woke up feeling a warm body hugging him.

He smiled when be realised it was Theo's.

____________________

As for me and you, we're gonna be married and have two girls named Claudia Stilinski-Raeken and Tara Stilinski- Raeken. You're gonna be the sheriff of Beacon Hills and I'm going to be a doctor."

"Doctor?" Stiles smirks.

"Hey, I've spent most of my life taken lives, maybe I can try and save them." Theo says.

____________________

Stiles sighs. "I'm afraid that something bad is gonna happen. I have this feeling in my gut. I think it's about Theo.

"Stiles, he's going to be fine. And even if something happens you'll be able to heal him before it gets seriously bad."

____________________

Deucalian comes out from the shadows and grabs Kira's sword from her hand. "What are you doing?!" Kira screams as she tries to get her sword back. Deucalian pushes her away as he goes up to Theo and jabs the sword right in his stomach and twists it.

"I don't like you." Deucalian says as he pulls the sword out before handing it back to Kira and disappearing.

Theo looks down at holds his stomach as Stiles catches him before he can fall to the ground.

____________________

"And Stiles?" Theo asked weekly. Stiles knew he was going to die any minute.

Or seconds.

"Mmm?"

"I care."

____________________

"I can't believe Theo's dead. I couldn't save him." Stiles cried bouncing his knee up and down.

____________________

Stiles grits his teeth. "Yea, well, at least I could see Theo." Deucalian laughs and Stiles has had enough. He shoots magic out of his hand towards the Alpha. Deucalian nearly blows up. His left arm on the other side of the room and his head far away from his body. "That was my revenge."

____________________

"I'm still here. I'll always be here." Theo says feeling tears start to form in his eyes.

"I see him. Whenever I flash my eyes he's there." Scott was defiantly freaked out.

____________________

"Theo's dead, Scott! And theirs nothing we can do about it." Stiles freaks causing lightning to strike outside. Scott flinches at Stiles' sudden out burst. "I'm sorry. No control, and stuff."

"Trust me, I understand."

____________________

"Scott, Stiles. This is Bonnie. Bonnie Bennett. She's going to help you learn control." Derek said and Bonnie smiled.

"Come on." Stiles said as he moved out of the way.

____________________

3rd~