Chapter -45 Shivaay needs Ans😏😏

Hi guys... Thnk u for commenting..liking n reading my FF... keep doing it 😘😘😘..love u all

(Edited) 

Shivaay - I m sorry Anika......

Anika slowly slips into sleep

Shivaay -I love u Anika he kissed her forehead.... I promise  I won't leave u

He starts to move away... But stops when he felt something is holding back... He saw Anika hands were holding his... He slowly removes it n sees their engagement ring n the ring he gifted her... He kisses on it....  N puts her hand back properly n covers her with blanket.... He was confused... He wanted the answers n he knew who will be able to give him... He come out of the room...

Shivaay eyes were bloodshot... He was too angry... Veer saw this

Veer -Jiju anu
Shivaay - She is fine (stern voice)

He takes Arnav from there...  Ishana soumya veer n swara follows them... He reaches arnav's room... Shivaay was going to close the door ...veer stops him ...arnav was tensed n standing quietly...
Veer -I wanted to know jiju

Shivaay Pov
Tht means they also don't know.... Wht is Arnav hiding... Today he will see real SSO.. Smiles saying it... Anika gave me this name when we r kids... He brushes off his thoughts...

Veer swara Ishana  Soumya n Shivasy was standing in form of circle in Centre Aranv... All were curious n angry

Veer -Bhaiya answer us y u wanted to separate Anika n shivaay jiju

Shivaay - Y Anika is in this state?? 

Everyone lowered their eyes..... 

Shivaay -Ans me (shouts)

he holds Shivaays collar...

Shivaay -Damn it ans me... Just ans me I said (angry)

Arnav -U need the ans... Let me tell u then

Flashback

The day I came back from office.... I saw Anika crying.... N breathing fast... She was not speaking even ranveer was not here.. He went for his training.... I immediately called the doctors... She was injected...

Doctor -Arnav ur sister had depression.... Never let her feel alone... Take care of her... Keep pampering her... I found pics of Shivaay beside her... Don't take the topic of Shivaay... Which will be hurting her... Pamper her... Don't let her feel alone... Don't tell her know any news of Shivaay which will hurt her... I am warning u

Later on Tht day she gained conscious... Arnav didn't took the topic of Shivaay... He Kept asking her how she is n all ... N pampering her from Tht day onwards arnav n veer treated her more than a princess.... She was treated as a queen....

Later when she was not present in her room... Arnav searched her room... He found pictures of Shivaay n every gift of Shivaay which he gifted her... He found a folder where Shivaay's achievement newspaper cutting were collected n she stored it safely...

N for years she has done it but she never called him... She was upset he called her whore n he never searched for her... When she was in New York... He came there...he met her...  Her friends had taken pictures of them... She keep it safely... She had a locket of heart shape in which it is stored... After our parents incident we had a tracker with ourself... I know Anika won't remove her locket so I attached tracker with it....

Precap - to be continued