Chapter one

I crouch behind the bush sniggering, as myself, Ben and Carl watch Elliot riding Prince down the track.
An elderly couple walk past in the opposite direction and I hear Elliot's voice echo down the dusty road,
"Morning!" Elliot booms, and I see him slightly jolt back as Prince speeds up his walking pace slightly in fright from Ell's sudden vocal outburst.

I think I hear a mumbled 'good morning' back from the couple, and Ben looks over to where Carl was crouched next to him to make sure that he was filming. Carl nodded in approval to say that his camera was rolling, and Ben pressed play on his phone, the Bluetooth from Elliot's hidden speaker instantly picked up, and 'Grind on me' begins playing extremely loudly.

The three of us have to try and muffle our laughter from the bush at Elliot desperately trying to figure out where the music is coming from, while the elderly couple move on quickly.
"Prince! You stupid horse! I know you're gay but can't you at least wait to tell me your feelings till we're alone!?" Elliot snaps at my horse, as if it was him singing the song, which only causes me to laugh more.

"He's a bloody idiot" I whisper to Carl, who nods in agreement.
"No wonder he can't get a girl, he's too busy horsing around!" Carl giggles back, and Ben hushes us as Elliot tries to dismount.

"What the..." Elliot grumbles, as he desperately wiggles his crotch around in the saddle trying to free himself, and Ben pushes me lightly and points towards where Prince was stood patiently.
"Go confront him" Ben whispers, and I nod, crawling out from behind the bush, and strolling over to where Elliot was wriggling about on my horse.
"What have you done to my horse Ell?" I exclaim, and Elliot glares at me,
"What do you mean!? He's trying to get me into his pants by seducing me with a bit of pornographic music!" Elliot yells.
I roll my eyes and sigh,
"Horses don't wear pants Ell" and Elliot glares at me,
"You know what I mean you stupid idiot" Elliot growls.

I hear footsteps coming down the track, and both Elliot and I look up to see a group of school kids going on a class walk. I can instantly see what's going to happen, so jog back to the bush past the kids,
"Where do you think you're going!?" Elliot calls after me, and I turn and watch as Elliot desperately tries to make Prince walk, and then attempt to dismount.

I crouch back behind the bush when Elliot isn't looking, and Ben presses play and sexual moaning comes from Elliot's saddle. The teachers look horrified, and I do feel slightly bad for Ell as he can't ride a horse to save his life, and being superglued to the saddle really isn't helping.

"There are children here!" An elder lady leading the group hisses at Elliot, and Carl quickly puts his camera down so it's still filming, but he isn't getting any of the children's faces.
"Jeepers" Ben hisses, "that doesn't look good"

The three of us scamper out and jog over to Elliot,
"Where did you run off too?" Elliot snaps at me, then he spots Ben and Carl, who was pointing the camera at him, and Elliot's eyes widen in anger.

"Sorry Bro" Ben whispers, and Elliot glares at his brother,
"BENNNN!" He screams, which spooks Prince, and my horse bolts off down the track.

I hear some kids snigger at Elliot, and I hear Ben gasp as Elliot gallops away from where we were stood. I notice Carl have to start zooming in on his camera to keep Elliot in focus.
"Do something Chris!" Ben panics, and I turn to my friend,
"What do you want me to do!?" I respond, "he's bloody miles off now"

Suddenly Ben phone starts ringing, he pulls it out and a picture of Elliot's face is on the screen, he's wanting to FaceTime. Ben accepts and I see Elliot's face looking solemnly down at his screen,
"Oi farmer shit face" Elliot speaks in a monotone voice, and Ben points the phone towards me,
"Yes Ell?" I sigh, but still smiling at the sight of Elliot's angry face.

"How do you stop this bloody thing? He's giving me a wedgie!" Elliot snarls, and I sigh,
"Have you tried pulling the reins gently while lightly squeezing your feet into Prince's stomach?" I ask, and I see Elliot's background go from a blur to a steady scene, as he mumbles "woah horsey".

"Thank you" he mutters, "now come get me off this thing!"
Ben, Carl and I walk up the track for about three minutes till Elliot and prince come into view.

Carl holds up his camera and films as Ben walks ahead to where Elliot is. I notice that there's something in Ben's pocket, which he is reaching to get, but I can't tell what it is.
"Thank god you're here, now get that midget to stop filming me and get me off this horse!" Elliot shrieks, and Ben hushes him.

"Quiet Ell! This is a public area!" Ben scolds, and Elliot glares at him,
"Does if look like I bloody care, all I care about is sex, booze and getting off this shitty horse so I can go home and eat pizza in my bed without you lot harassing me!" Elliot grumbles, and Ben smirks towards the camera.

"You won't have a lot of time for that stuff soon bro" Ben grins, and Elliot looks suspiciously at myself and Carl, then back to Ben.
"What do you mean?" Elliot asks, and Ben pulls out the thing in his pocket. Myself and Carl walk over, and Carl gets a shot of the paper Ben is holding on camera.

I read over Carl's shoulder to see what it is, but Elliot quickly snatches it out of Ben's hand and reads it out loud.
"You're invited to the Ben Phillips world tour!" Elliot reads before he shoots his head up towards where the three of us were stood.

"We're going on tour bro, first one will be in July" Ben grins, and I see Elliot's face turn a shade of red,
"BEN!" He yells, as he desperately wriggles about in the saddle trying to free himself, "I'm not going, you can't force me!"

Ben and Carl exchanged a knowing glance,
"We'll buy you alcohol" Carl barters, and Elliot calms down in an instant.
"I'll start to pack my bags" he smiles,
"Now get me off this horse!"