Ren Brine

Ren Brine is my main character, she is a daughter of Herobrine, niece of Notch and cousin of Ridgedog. Ren is an unfortunate girl who has white eyes, and is blind. Her father is a demon and her mother is a mortal, making her a demigod. Ren also has crimson red hair, tied into two low bunches. If you anger Ren, you will know because she will start glowing a golden colour, like a golden force field, but you can calm her down if you somehow get her to listen to "Song of Unhealing", you may often hear her humming this tune.

Ren has two outfits she wears, a school uniform (although there is no school uniform) which is a low buttoned white shirt, with a green under top. A black skit and beige boots.

Her second outfit, which is her royalty dress, is a black strapless dress with a black corset jacket. Black gloves and boots lines with red. And a black necklace with lining connecting to the dress. She wares this outfit more often. 

She also has a golden lockette that has a picture of her and her (dead) mother, Lyra, in it.

Notes:

-Ren is The Nether Princess

-If you ever go drinking with Ren, she often puts herself down and questions a lot of things that passes the moment.

-Also when she drinks, she tends to randomly bleary things out. and acts like a bitch.

-Ren can't have kids due to the torture she received after helping her cousin escape her fathers captivity.

-Ren can get angry quite easily and quickly, so be careful on what you say to or about her.

-The glasses that her boyfriend gave her, glitched out after Sky threw a snowball at her. and since her boyfriend got kidnapped, she was never able to get another pair. No magic can cure her blindness, even if it can cure other's blindness.