Summary

Synopsis:

(Narrated by main character, Alice)

Love at first sight. Do people still believe in that?  Why should they? Why not anger at first sight? That was what I thought. Until he passes by. There he was the new kid at school, any girl's dream. But something happened to me that day. Something that changed my way of thinking.

Characters Until Now:

P.S. (The characters will be updated once the story keeps progressing)

Main Characters:

Alice: Just your average high school girl.A girl that those not believe in superstitions. Sometimes she is a loner. She will encounter a lot a problems in her high school life. A little clumsy sometimes, but a book worm the majority of the time.

Darrien: Just your typical dreamy high school boy. But there is a tiny problem... He has the worst temper of all. But, sometimes he can be a but perverted and jealous. He is tall, a little buffed and... RICH!! $$

Secondary Characters:

Daniel: Another new kid. He is a bit spoiled but kind. He falls in love easily and gets his heart broken easily. He falls for the most unexpected person to fall for. He is tall, blonde, blue eyes, with freckles.

Hanna: Alice's best friend. She is sometimes a bit annoying, but she is the only friend Alice can trust. She is not that bright but she tries her best.

Vanessa: Another new girl. She is a loner. She is very shy, but she is also very intelligent. She is afraid to speak up. Her skin is pail as snow.

Brandon: Another new kid. He has a bad temper. He acts dumb but in reality he is very intelligent. He treats Alice rudely, but he likes her... He is also RICH $$!

Ms. Sanchez: All the students home teacher... She is a bit strick, but she is kind.