Chapter 2

Please be warned. There is some really suggestive stuff in this chapter in the beginning. Be warned... :) Hope you like this!

--------------

We were at our secret beach, just enjoying the sun. No one was around except us. I was lying down on the picnic blanket, wearing a large shirt to cover up my bikini. He was playing with his dog, Mattie, running around the sand.

"Nathan! Nathan!" I called. He turned around, brown and blue eyes connecting. He flashed me his breathtaking grin and I almost melted on the spot.

"Yeah, babe?" He answered. I smiled.

"Do you wanna swim?"

"Hell yeah!" He exclaimed and ran over to me, Mattie running behind him. Nathan pulled me up.

"Come on!"

I screamed. Nathan had pulled me into his arms bridal style. I laughed and wriggled around. "Nathan Nguyen, put me down now!"

He shook his head and made his way to the water. "No way, babe," he said happily and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed. Soon enough, his feet touched the water and he walked deeper in, submerging me too. I swam far from him and grinned.

"Don't dare come near me," I told him.

"Challenge accepted."

We chased each other for hours, just laughing and enjoying the sun. I splashed water into his face and he laughed. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest. Our faces were only inches apart. We stared into each others eyes, I was so in love. Slowly, he closed the distance between us and our lips connected. After a few minutes, he slowly walked back to the shore, still kissing me. He picked me up again and brought me to the blanket. I gasped as he tried to untie my bikini.

"Nathan," I murmured but he wouldn't stop. "Nathan!" I tried pushing him off me but he won't budge. "Nathan, stop!"

"STOP!"

"Mummy?"

"STOP!" I yelled. My face was dripping with sweat and I could feel tears in my eyes. My hair was all over my head. The blanket was on the floor and a pillow was flung across the room. My eyes surveyed the mess and found Eli in his pajamas, rubbing his eyes at the door. I calmed down and beckoned Eli over.

"Come here, baby," I told him and he ran to me and jumped on the bed. He hugged my waist and buried his head into my clothes. I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table. It read 5:30 A.M. I had woken up Eli.

"Mummy?"

"Yes?"

"Why do you always scream at night?"

"Well, I have bad dreams too, Eli," I explained to him whilst stroking his soft hair. "I know you don't have bad dreams because I read you bed time stories with happy endings. No one reads stories to me."

Eli looked up at me with big blue eyes. "Do you want me to read you stories, mummy?" I laughed and ruffled his hair.

"It's okay, Eli," I told him. "I could read."

Eli sat up. "But it's different if another person reads it for you!" He cried. I smiled and patted his cheek.

"Okay, big guy," I said, using Niall's nickname for him. "Now go back to sleep. I'll wake you up later for school."

"Okay, mummy." Eli yawned and collapsed into the pillows. I smiled at him and climbed out of bed. I grabbed the blanket from the floor, covered him with it, and tucked him in. I walked out the door and into the living room.