Cliche-1

OH hi! I'm lost in my words! thank you so much for reading my first book, just a few words: Pleasepleaseplease comment on what could happen next! It would mean a lot!

   -AR

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know those 3, 8 letter words that could make a person's world feel like a fairytale? Guess. If you said "I love you", you were right. After Adam, my EX-boyfriend, said those words to me, I felt as if my world was complete. I knew who I was marrying, I practically planned everything, even how many children i wanted! Now... I can't stand him.... He's the most conceited, jerk, asshole, man-whore guy in the this whole universe (I know, corny right?). Now, don't get me wrong, I use to be head over heels for him... Until that one night....

 _______________________________________________________________________________

My best friend, Princess, literally woke me up about 9:30 in the morning just to get ready for a party... As you can see, Princess is super popular, has light brown curcly hair, blue eyes, and has the face that every girl would want. 

"MEG!" Princess said to me. "Hurry up or we'll be late! We have to get ready for the party!"

"But it's only five thir- HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" I was freaking out! Not only did my best friend wake me up about 9:30 in the morning, but she also snuck in here!

Princess just nonchalantly shrugged her sholders and said "Ehh, your door was locked, so i just climbes that tree and unlocked your room door... Now no more 'HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!' business, let's get ready!" She mocked my voice.... Wow... Real mature...

Obviously I got up, changed, brushed my teeth, the usual, yadda yadda yadda. By the time I went back into my room, Princess had that guilty look on her face. "What's wrong?" I asked, she just waved her hand dismissively and looked away. Something was wrong. She was hiding something. But if she doesn't want me to know, I guess that's cool, so ignore Meagan, ignore that weird feeling.

"We have got to hurry up if we wanna make it to make it to our mani pediiiiiiii's" She knows I hate those.