Chapter 12

The next morning grandma woke us up real early. She told us that some lady called 'Ella' rang and asked if we were here. Grandma dosen't like lying so she said

"If they were here in this room I would tell you but they're not here in this exact room or on this floor, which basically means there not here."

"Oh really?"Said Ella really loud incase Cookie heard and meowed. Sadly she did. Cookie meowed so loud that Ella shouted " Lily , Lola!!"

"Its my cat!"Lied Grandma. Then she hanged up.

"Grandma!"I hissed "She'll know its you and you lied."

"Oh never mind that!" She said. Then I got ready for school but then realised we were in Paris. So I began to un-button my shirt when grandpa stopped me.

"No , no you will have school alright," he said

"Erm what school?" Lily asked "There is no way in heck am I going to a french school!"

"No of course not , you will be tought by me"he mentioned

"The only thing you could teach them is how to pour a glass of lemonade"teased Nana.

"Urgh Lily get into your skirt, top and cardigan , were going to the shop opposite here" I told her changing into my shorts. Im not really a fan of skirts.

So we went. As we left the house I buttoned my cardigan incase any thug came and rhaped me. When we entered the shop a fit french boy stood there talking to some dude that Lily's met before when my class got a trip to America.

"Bonjour , did I say that right?" I greeted.

"Yes you did," He smiled. His hair was beautiful. Then I realise that it was Shay.

"What the Shay , talk , outside ... now!" I shouted. We walked out and I stood outside Nana's house.

"How did you get here?"I asked.

"Well , I followed you home and went into the back door and when you went to the bath room I went in your suitcase and hid under the clothes and-" He explained but I rudely interrupted.

"You what?" I said "Did you hear me pee?"

"No comment..." He replied.

"Ill take it as yes," I said. I asked him were would he sleep and he said he would like to sleep at mine. I mean seriously after following me and I was trying to start a new life he decides to but in. And he plays me with Emily. How awful!

How cruel...

"Alright but sneak in with me"I whispered "Lily come on!" I hissed like there was no tommorow you could see me vains flaring out. I opened the door and told Lily to show Shay up quickly. There was a bunk bed and a bed. Me and Lily were on the bunk bed. So Lily picked up his bag and put it beside his bed. I took cover walking backwards up the stairs.

"You owe me your life , seriously my grandad will karate chop you in half if he saw you"She warned.

"Your lucky I took guard dude Nana almost caught you!" I said "Bed for you now!"

Shay got ready for bed (i know right) and Lily said that me and her were doing a very special essay so they couldn't come in. They promised they wouldn't come in and as we know , nana dosent lie.

I decided to sleep on the single bed while Shay slept at the bottom and Lily slept at the top. He just glared at me as I 'fake' sleeped

Then I finally fell asleep. I felt Shay tapping me and Lily finding a hiding space for him. Since im a heavy sleeper , when Shay touched me I slapped him with the back of my hand.

"Muffin Man?" I dreamed

"Muhammed Ali!" He hissed "You slap like a fricking frog catching a fly with its tounge!"

"I heard the connection it went 'Pow!' " Giggled Lily punching the wall but slowly removes her fist from the wall full of pain.

"Shame" I said under my breath.

"Its a shame your here"she hissed

"Erm I think you missed the point , I brought you here,"I said

"Yeah I regret that,"She lied

"More like forget,"I said under my breath.

"You two stop!" Shouted Shay.

That caused grandpa saying from downstairs is everything okay up there. Then sudden footsteps came up the stairs. We hid Shay under the bed. We absolutely forgot about Shay having dust allergies. There was no time to hide him some where else. Grandpa already walked in.

"You okay?"He asked

"Yup" We both said at the same time , trying our best not to sound desperate for him to get the heck out.

"So what was that manily voice I heard." He questioned.

"It was me doing a impersonation of George Clooney." I lied "Did you like it?" Im so bad at times like this. Then Shay sneezed.

"What was that?" He said looking round the room.

"Achoo , achoo!" fake sneezed Lily "Stupid hayfever!"

"Spill the beans.."He figured out so quickly. I ran downstairs and got a tin of bins and a can opener. I went back upstairs and went into the room. I began to open.

"You two grounded!" He shouted "Stay here!" He stomped out. When grandad dosen't get what he wants he has some sort of brain kaos thing and he jumps about and cleans every speck of dirt.

"LILY , LOLA YOUR MUM IS COMING HIP HIP HOOORRAAAAAAYY!!!"She cheered.

"Uh oh lets run away ... again"I said.

We got ready for another escape.

===============================================================================

Theres chapter 12 hope you liked it place vote and comment.

If you dont vote or comment I will not upload another chapter -.-

Joking.

Chapter 13;Special

Coming Soon!