~Present Day

School, the one place i hate, my own personal hell, but then again, my whole life is hell. I made my way down the hall when someone muttered, "Faggot."

I rolled my eyes. Instead of getting hello's and shit like that I get nicer greetings like faggot and emo kid, cutter, and la da da. Which is all true. But I dont care what people think.

I was almost to class when i ran into someone.

Dammit.

I looked up to see who it was, and sure enough it was Kallen Cruz, Star of the football team, caption even. He had blonde hair that shined like gold in the sun, Sky blue eyes that always trapped my gaze to them, a tan muscular body that made you want to run your hands all over.

mmmmmm, i know i did.

Ive had a crush on him for about four months,but then again...who wouldnt have a crush on him?! He's the hottest guy in school.

One of the soccor snobs next to Kallen slammed into me, making me fall to the ground. I hit the ground and it knocked the breath out of me.

"Watch where your going, fag." The snob snapped.

The snobs and  sluts around Kallen laughed, he on the other hand, simply stared. I got to my feet, brushed my bangs out of my eyes, and walked away, like a mature person.

I entered the classroom and walked to my seat, which was in the back, where no one else sat. I doodled in my notebook, ignoring everyone around me as class began. And that's when in came Kallen, late, as usual. His slutty, blonde, bitch of a girlfriend probably kept him.

If you know what i mean...

He gave the teacher his tardy slip and took his seat but not  before glancing at me, I just looked away, my face getting hot as my dark hair fell in my face. He looked away and i glanced up and stared at him. He smiled at the girl sitting next to him, that beautiful, sexy, white toothed smile...

The girl was pretty i got to admitt. Milky white skin, golden blonde hair, perfect round boobs, and a smile that lit up the room. But she was also a stuck up bitch. For reals.

"Alright Class," Ms. D began, "We are starting up on new project on you kids getting to know your class-mates and its going to be worth half your grade, so i advise you take this project serious."

I rolled my eyes.

People were already eyeing people around the room and whisper shit so they could be partners.

"And No you dont get to pick your partners" Ms. D interjected, "That'll be my job"

Everyone groaned and slumped back in their chairs. I smiled, you stupid bitches.

"Alright, I already asigned your partners, so lets get ya'll paired up so you may begin." She said, "Oh and the project is due in a couple weeks and you must write a four paged essay on your partner. So work together and no whining or changing who your paired with."

I looked at my notebook and started writting lyrics on the back when my name was suddenly called.

"Colby, you'll be paired with Kallen" Ms. D read off.

My heart completely froze.

I'm pair with...with him?!

Fuck me.