Chapter 3

"ugh, I can't do this anymore! I offically hate you Sam!!!!"

"come on, its a simple 10 mile jog" he chuckled 

with a daggered stare I reminded Sam that I'm only human and a 10 mile 'jog' twice a day is to much.

"okay, okay lets call it day"

"thank you" I heaved 

as we headed up the drive way I noticed that my Nana's car was missing, so it was safe to assume that she went to do her tradtional Saturday errands allowing Sam to enter from the front door instead of sneaking through my bedroom window. As soon as I unlocked the front door Sam rushes on in while peeling off his sweaty white shirt revealing a tan body with a built torso that holds beautifuly shaped abs and sharply deffind love lines. I wasn't suprised by his astonishing looks or body, his whole family looked good they're all so unbelieveably beautiful, it amazes me that Jessie fell for me, an average looking human with red hair, grey eyes, and a slim figure it was nothing compared to how they looked.

"you can just dump the shirt in my hamper, I'll be doing laundry tonight," I stated as I made my way towards the kitchen for a bottle of water.

and without a warning an arm streched passed my face that was baried in the firdge and went for a bottle of water. As I striaghtend myself out of the firdge I punched Sam's shoulder letting him know that scaring me will led to violance, but stupid old me forgot about his muscles and ended up bruising my knuckles but I didnt want him to know that it hurt so I just looked at him with a very convinsing poker face.

"I know your hand hurts so stop pretending like it doesnt because your poker face sucks"

and with that said I could feel embaressment trinkle into my body.

"Instead of scaring me to death try a shower, yea?"

"yes ma'am" he said while making his way up the stairs and into the bathroom.

just a few more weeks and I'll have the house to myself again. just a few more weeks. ugh. 

making my way up stairs was proabably one of the most difficult things I have ever had to do, my thighs were on fire! all this training has left me feeling like melted jello. Every time doubt settles into my mind I keep reminding myself is it worth living a life knowing I didnt even try to save the man I love. all this pain will be worth because even if I can't return him back to normal I still will have enough strength to run out as fast as possible I mean isnt that why Sam makes me run for endless days. These past week Sam has been my relief, he is someone I can talk to about whats racing through my brain and the worries my heart holds for Jess, for his family, for my possable failer.

"you know if you keep frowning like that you'll get wrinkles all over that pretty little face of yours" 

"haven't you've heard of knocking? I could have been changing!" 

"tell you what, if I see something new I'll throw a dollar at you, okay?"

"very funny" I said while throwing a pillow at his face, but he succesfully monoverd around my pillow attck.

"I believe its your turn to take a shower you're starting to stink up the place" he smerked 

a little embarressed I snached my towel from my bed and headed out the door and into the bathroom.

 *_________________________________________________________________________________*

"okay Nana, dinner will be ready when you get home" 

"thank you, I'll be home in two hours khorasho (okay)."

"khorasho Nana, love you!"