제26회

The rank keeps on ascending ;; Thank you so much for Rank #803 TT

~*~

"Y/N..." Namjoon almost whispered while he stared at you who was glaring at Eunha.

Your teeth were gritted. Your brows were crossed and your eyes were flaming with anger. You can feel your heart racing. You're mad... At the same time hurt. Hurt that the person you have least expected to leave you would actually have a secret desire for your ring and betray you.

"I'm sorry but... As much as you guys want to hurt her but I don't promote violence in this agency." Namjoon reminded but you remained consistent. Your fists were crumpled and you were more than ready to apply what has Hoseok taught you about karate and boxing.

"I guess they need some time alone." Jin said and Hoseok nodded.

"Just call us when you need us, Y/N." Yoongi said and took your silence as a yes.

They exited the room as it finally filled with silence. But you raised your hand and gave her a loud slap making her head turn to the other side, her cheek flaming red.

She smirked. "That's all you've got?"

"How... How could you do this to me?" You said through gritted teeth.

"Do what?" She asked innocently which made you pissed even more.

"I thought you were my bestfriend." Your voice quivered. You bit your lips to prevent yourself from crying.

You somehow hated yourself for being weak. It wasn't you. You were supposed to be strong. You were supposed to be brave enough. You were supposed to be a bitch. But because of the recent events, it made you feel scared. It broke you little by little. Making you sensitive. Making you fragile.

"Oh. The baby's about to cry." Eunha cooed. "Don't worry. I'm still your bestfriend and I will buy you lots of hersheys so untie me. Don't cry."

"Give me back my ring." You said in a monotone making her look up to you.

Her eyes were now blank. "Give me Jungkook first."

"What?"

She scoffed. "You heard it right, dear. Jungkook should be mine."

You chuckled sarcastically. "I'm sorry? Haven't you seen it yet? We're together so how is he supposed to be yours?"

She hissed. "I met him first."

~*~

The sun has set and Eunha has just departed from her university. She has just finished doing their thesis and she has almost lost her energy. Dropping her bum on the bench, she contacted her father. On the fourth ring, he answered it.

"Dad." Eunha groaned tiredly. "Please pick me u--"

"Just take a bus. I'm busy right now." He answered and hung up the call right away.

Her shoulders sank as her back arched. She dropped her head and prevented herself from crying. Her Dad had never showed care for her.

She took a deep sigh and decided to just come home by herself. She walked by the bus stop and waited. But before she could even get in the bus, the passengers pushed her out of it, telling her that they were already overloaded.

She scratched her head frustratingly, taking few steps back to wait for another bus. As her foot tapped on the ground, she then felt a sharp pointed thing poked her belly. She turned her head and saw a masked man behind her, pointing his knife to her.