Chapter Sixteen

A little matured scene :) Don't scroll down if you don't like it.

"Tiff.. Tiff." I felt someone was rocking my body. I slowly rub my eyes. Gosh! It feels like years that i haven't sleep properly. I looked over my shoulder to see my wall clock, 6:30 PM. I quickly get up from the couch and stared on the floor.

"I'm sorry to wake you up." I nodded and stretched my arms. I pulled him to sat beside me and launch him a big hug.

"We can have dinner now or you will shower first?" He touched both sides of my face and cupped it. Dinner sounds good, but looking down on my clothes, i think shower will be the best.

"Shower." I got up from the couch then stand between his legs.

"Follow me at my unit okay?" I nodded then placed a soft kiss on his cheeks. I waited for him to stepped out of my unit then i made my way to my room and go straight in my bathroom. It's just a  quick shower. Just about ten minutes, i'm done already. I put on my nighties and wrapped my night robe on mine. I did my evening rituals and stepped out of my unit, as soon as i'm done.

I press the doorbell on his unit. I heard some footsteps and movements inside. Later on, he open the door and gave me a wide smile. He was on his sleepwears too, such a hunky. He gestured me to come inside his unit.

I gasped as my eyes roam around. Scented candles was lit around, petals of red roses scattered on the floor and even a pot of chocolate on the kitchen counter was here. I was surprise by his action, really surprise.

He guided me going to his kitchen. Two plates filled with roast chicken, corn and carrots and a mashed potato in each plate. A bottle of red wine inside the bucket filled with ice. He pulled out a chair and gestured me to sit on it. I sat on the stool and thanked him for that. He sat in front of me, giving me a wonderful smile. We started to eat. Satisfying ourselves with the dinner that he prepared. He cooked better than me. As we finished the dinner, he pour a drink on the wine glass.

He never left his sight on me, since we sat on the stools. I can clearly say to myself, My love for him never change. His still that varsity player that played basketball game against my school. Same man that asked me for a coffee. No one can replace his place, his still the first love that i once had.

He asked me to move to the living room. Sipping the red wine, we both sat on the couch. Soft music started to play and it's really relaxing.

"Tiff.." He softly whispered. He placed his hand on my thigh and that made my body tensed a little.

"Can i ask you something?" I nodded. His eyes was twinkling like the stars on the sky. The way his hand squeezed my thigh. He looked nervous just looking at him. His eyes close then open again. Somehow telling me that his really tense.

"Will you be my girlfriend.. again?" He chuckled. He has a velvet box on his hand, revealing a very elegant white gold ring. Too simple yet too good to look at. Why didn't i noticed that he had those on his hand?

I remained looking at him as he asked that. Am i ready to have him on my life again? Will he not leave me again? Why am i hesitating? I love him and truly, he loves me too.

"Tiff.." He softly whispered. I can see those nervousness in his eyes. I know what i want and what i need.

"If you can promise that you will not leave me again?" I smiled. He move his hand towards my hand, squeezing it lightly.

"I never leave you and i promise you i will not leave you." He keep his gaze on mine. I hope that this night will became longer.

"I want to move with you." I simply stated. He looked shock but still not losing his hold on my hand.