going away for awhile

austin's pov 

it has been 3 weeks since alex's pack moved in our pack. But mikayla barely talks to them even if they are in the same room, anyway i have to go and sort out vampire bussiness , lately we have been getting threats from them and only the boys know about this (daniel,xian,ken and sam) i still can't tell mikayla because for sure when i go to toronto she'd want to come and i don't want to put her in danger so even if it means going to a town that has vampires  alone i am willing to give my life just for her safety.

me: hey

mikayla: hey

me: so why aren't you sleeping it's already midnight you know 

mikayla: same to you too

me: well im here aren't i so now we can go to sleep

mikayla: can't i come to toronto with you

me: babe i can't risk you getting hurt

mikayla: why not i've travelled before and met rouges too

me: but their dangerous-

mikayla: exactly so why are you going there all alone babe i don't want to lose you

me: you won't i promise that

mikayla: i love you

me: i love you more

i leaned towards her and held her by her waist so that i could kiss her. We kissed for awhile but the kiss suddenly got hot and i was now on top of her, i couldn't take it anymore so i asked her if i could mark her and she nodded i was so happy, my wolf was happy. ***************************************

alex's pov

i felt pain in my chest, i was sweating badly, it was suffocating. I groaned and erik and jace barged in my room asking what's wrong and i told them what's happening, they both looked at eachother and then to me, and said austin's marking her now, which made the pain even worse. I could feel my eyes darkened wanting to kill that mutt but i couldn't do anything because of the pain

the pain lasted for about 3 hours and as soon as the pain went away i told jace and erik to go back to their rooms since they were pretty exausted today, especially jace since these past three weeks he's been trying to talk to mikayla and apologise but mikayla always ignores him and never gives him a chance.

Tommorow well today austin's leaving for some bussiness for some sort for 2 weeks, i asked him what it was and asked if i should come but he said it was just rouge bussiness and he could take care of it himself alone, so while he's gone im going to try and win my mate back...

austin's pov

if i did survive well hopefully after i have an agreement with the vampire coffin (like a pack) in toronto i swear to god im going to ask this beautiful mate of mine to marry me. The only reason why im going there all alone is that i don't want mikayla to lose both of her mates and even though it kills me to say it but if i die and don't survive alex will be there for her and take care of her and even though alex did some idiotic things in the past i know he still loves her and he could make mikayla fall for him...

SO WHO DO YOU GUYS LIKE THE BEST ALEX OR AUSTIN???

PLEASE      VOTE    COMMENT     FAN        :)