X-Con Files

What did it take to be famous in this world: Greed, selfishness, beauty, and money. It's not about talent anymore.

That's where society screwed up. James Dahlburg got famous made products and got to a high level of society. So high he could probably take over the country, and he did

"Mr. Dahlburg is now running for president after his famous break-through of state of the art technology 'X-Con'. Now to Jessica for the interview." reported the news anchor.

"Thank you Donald for that amazing intro." chimed the cunning James Dahlburg.

"So." said Jessica the other news woman. "After becoming very famous from the 'X-Cons' what inspired you to run for president.

"Well you can't get any better than me." James grinned. "But since the economy is in a disastrous state I thought one man. One man, Could change it all."

"Amazing." Said Jessica "So-

The voice trailed off as Jay walked away, because truly hedid not care what the X-Con-artist had to say.

Chapter 2

Mr. Dahlburg was a Skull and Bones member. Skull and Bones is a society where they're clan members get to a high position and take over the world (in real life these guys are real). James started out as an inventor a great one of course. He started up a business, the X-Con™. It spread worldwide. Now he's most likely president (HIGH POSITION).

One Month Later

"James Dahlberg is now president of the United States." announced Donald the news man.

"Great." mumbled Jay sarcastically.

Three Months Later

"They're here run! Get to the mechs!" yelled brave freedom fighter Jake. "I'll stay behind! GO!"

Jay hopped in starting up one of the only non-X-Con electronics. He could only now hear ringing in his ear after the explosion. Jake risked his life for the team.

"Alright fall in team!" said Jay over the station.

Lasers flew, bombs blew, and lives were lost. But the team stuck together. They had to leave America to save what was left of Russia, from the evil iron grip of James Dahlberg. Everybody was so blind.

"Up next X-Con where we went wrong" said new news reporter Tristin. The old one got taken hostage for being someone who liked X-Con.

Let me explain a little bit. James Dahlburg became president. His machines were state of the art all right but they were bad. His machines turned into robots (sounds crazy) and are helping him take over the world. Ranging machines from coffee makers to baby rattles. So you join a great group of heros: Jay, Shane, Ross, Kai, and many more. This leagion is called the freedom fighters.

"Alright, me and ross will go to the underground escape routes. Kai and Shane you will break in the base with heavy artillery and kill everything you can while pushing them toward the underground escape routes. Josh you and the rest of the team drop some F-20 bombs." ordered Jay. "On my cue. . ."

They flew over the base with a full Robo-Charge-O-Matic™. "Now!" Falling with the F-20's was Kai and Shane. Blowing up the Robo-Charge-O-Matic™, they moved the rest of the bots toward the underground routes.

"Get ready mate!" said Ross hearing the bots scramble to the roots. The only thing Jay remembered was lasers and explosions.

Meanwhile at the hospital

"So where many people think we went wrong, is choosing a bum off the street to make state of the art equimpment." said the newsman. "Also people think there is a group of soldiers trying to save us. But that's just a fable."

Jay turned off the T.V. he never liked the news after the Dahlburg incident. Where people really went wrong is not noticing the small clues James left to figure out who this guy really was. Jay figured it out though. That's why the Freedom Fighters exist. Jay couldn't wait to be out of there to go help Japan from the X-Con man.