Sup (yeah that's mah face)

Okay so this story was written a loooooong ass time ago. Still has people reading it to this day, so thanks I guess? It's honestly trash and I never expected it to blow up at the age of what 13? Just wanted to express a love for a ship I guess, other than that...I don't write anymore cause I just didn't particularly like writing when it felt like a job. So that's why nothing has updated at all. I wish I wasn't so depressed and suicidal and I could write some original works but I don't. I come back to wattpad sometimes just to see how far the shitty fan fiction I wrote have come and they've gone a long way. To the point where I kinda cringe looking back now but a lot of people to this day come and comment saying how horrible the fic is and how bad I am with my gramma and shit like I still care but I don't XD. I got worse problems than that bro. 
Other than that I've been spending the last couple year trying to work on a talent I could perfect like my art. Cause I actually care about that. And I've overall lost an interest for everything else, such as writing, anime and so on.
So yeah nothing is really ever going to get updated cause I don't care about it as much anymore. But I might publish an original work or two if I feel like it perhaps.
But it makes kinda sad when I have to go on here roast some 13 years old that are posting dumb shut and tell them to move on and grow the fuck up. And it's funny as hell I get a lot of enjoyment from that. See this person right here @peacespreader
Give her/him some love. Don't witch hunt them just go check em out cause they be up in the comments saying "if you can't handle a critic being a critic then disable the comments." And I'm just like I don't care what you say it's just funny how you think I do. And it's just really goddamn funny lime if I could link the convo I would dude. They must be the best writer on the earth to call themselves a critic ya know.

ANYWAYYY SO HERE if ya care
There is the social media you can follow me on.
Tumblr-temmonster
Instagram-takumao.o
Deviantart-Takumao-o
(This one's a work in progress cause I don't particularly like deviant that much so I post shitty stuff)
Snapchat- temmiie_2
(This one's just if ya want a good time)
Cause even tho I don't write no more you can see what I have been doing like my artwork I guess.

Bye, if you don't feel loved today then I'll love ya tomorrow.

Also little Uzi is the shiet
"All my friends are dead push me off the edge."