Peddie ever after

After Anubis graduation everyone went their separate ways

Jerome and Joy share an apartment and go to the University around the corner.

Fabian went to America to go to the same University as Nina and in the new term they decided to give Fabina another go.

Mick and Mara are in Australia together

Amber and Alfie go to the local University along with Patricia.

KT went to Egypt with Frobisher

And Eddie went back to America

Patricia's POV

It was the end of another event full day and here we are comfy on Amber's pink sparkled bed watching a valentines day film.

Amber and Alfie had their arms around one another and whenever the film said "I love you" they would gaze into one another's eyes.

Next minute I found a tear fall onto my cheek and Amber and Alfie cautiously moved away from one another.

" Guys its fine, you guys just be all cosy"

"We won't do it if it makes you uncomfortable Trix" Alfie spoke

" I'm fine I just need to...... um.... get some fresh air"

"Okay Yacker" I thought Amber said

"Did you just call me Yacker?" I asked puzzled

"No, I said fine get some of that fresh air"

I got up and walked straight outside

I have been feeling like everyone has been calling me Yacker but I keep imagining it because Eddie has been gone for a whole year and I don't know why I keep hearing his voice. I mean we broke up right? I mean he left me to go to America so he hurt me why should I hear him! I don't need him in my life!

By the time I came back in the movie had ended and Amber and Alfie were cuddled up asleep.

So I turned off the TV and the lights and climbed into my bed wearing a tank top and PJ shorts

I don't need Eddie in my life he has been gone for a year he is probably dating a supermodel now. What I need to do is find someone for me to get my mind off Eddie and I know just the person to help me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is my first chapter of my first fan fiction tell me what you think and I will try to have the next chapter up in the next few days!