apple crisp

I would love to have you feed back, so comment, ask questions, anything to make my writing better!

Love, Celeste  xoxox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Newspaper lied on the table. I picked the end sit, because I knew I was going to be sitting there for a while. Apple crisp calls for cutting up a lot of apples into 1cm by 1cm cubes. These apples were amazingly red, and the insides were as white as Hilroy paper. These apples were the freshest of the freshest. As my knife cleanly slices through the crisp apple, I start to grow hungry. Juice runs down my finger, and drops to my lap; and that’s when I knew, this was going to be the best dish yet! After cutting eight and a half cups of apples, I then put one cup of brown sugar. I packed nice and tight, so when I dumped it onto the apple it looked like a sand castle. I added a table spoon to the top of the castle to make it look like old fashion pudding. A spoon in one hand and a fork in the other, I smashed the pudding shape into the apple, making sure to coat the apples chunks evenly.

Next, I put the dish into the microwave for fifteen minutes. Meanwhile, I was starting on the top layer. First I put one and a half cups for oats in to the mixing bowl, and added a cup of flour. In needed the microwave but, the porcelain dish still had many minutes left; so I went and got a start on the dishes. (Because a god cook always cleans there mess.) As I did the dishes I could smell the lovely scent apples and cinnamon. I got so distracted by the smell the microwave beeped before I could finish. I got the oven mitts on and was prepared for the battle against the heat. As I took the dish out I notice the apple mix had explode. Cinnamon soup was dripping all over the counter. While I was cleaning the mess up, I put a half cup of butter (in a non-exploding container) in the microwave for the other mix. I mixed the flour, oats, butter and a cup of brown sugar with my clean hands.

After, I grabbed (with hands) some of the oat mix and sprinkled it evenly on top of the apple mix. It finally looked like apple crisp, but I had to put in the oven for_____minutes. I finished the dishes and moved on to the whipped cream. I got the carton of creaming milk poured it into a bowl, added sugar (of course) and whipped it to a creamy perfection.

It was time to take out the Apple-cinnamon scented treat out of the oven. I let it cool for around ten minutes, then put it on a plate and slapped a lot of whip cream on top of it. It tasted scrumdillyumcious; it made my taste bud cry for more. But my plate was licked clean. I begged mom for more, but that didn’t work. Going to have to wait for tomorrow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recipe

• 7 apples

• 2 cup of brown sugar

• 1 table spoon of cinnamon

• 1 and a half cups of oats

• 1 cup of flour

• And a half a cup of butter (soften in microwave)

Whip Cream

• A tablespoon of sugar

• And a carton of whip cream milk

Directions

Dice the 7 apples. (Make around 8 cup).Put in a spacious porcelain pot. (Something with a rim).Add a cup of Brown sugar and a table spoon a cinnamon. Blend and coat it apples well. Put in the microwave for around 10-15 minutes. While that’s in the microwave, get a mixing bowl and mix a cup of melted butter, a cup and a half of oats, a cup of brown sugar and a cup of flour. Mix well. After apple mix is done microwaving, and then sprinkle oat mix evenly on top of apple mix. Put in oven for around fifteen minutes.

Whip the carton of creaming milk and add a tablespoon of sugar to make sweeter. ( You can always add more J.)

Voila, you are finished! Enjoy.