Epilogue

Disclaimer: I don't own Grown Ups.

Epilogue

Mia's POV

Three wonderful years has passed and I have never been any happier.

A lot has happened in that time span and there were a lot of ups and downs. Believe it or not, Greg and I have broken up FIVE times in three years, but we always seem to come back to each other. It's like he was my air, without him, I feel suffocated, I feel lifeless. We haven't said I Love You yet, but I know that I am completely and unconditionally in love with him. But I'm not sure about his feelings. Does he? Three years and I'm still insecure, but I've learned to love myself more. I think...

"Hey, babe! Happy first anniversary!" Greg smiled on the screen. We were on Facetime.

"Happy anniversary!" I made a kissy face towards the camera and giggled when he did the same.

"Can you believe that we survived a year of being together?"

"Yeah, I'm amazed too... We did it." I whispered.

"We did and you know what?"

"What?" I smiled.

"There will be many more anniversaries to come."

"I'm very lucky to have you, Greg."

"No, baby. I'm the lucky one. You are truly amazing."

I shook my head.

"Babe, don't. Don't doubt yourself. You're the most beautiful, amazing, caring, loving, funny, charismatic person I've ever met. I could just go on and on about you all night and not be ashamed, so you shouldn't be also."

With every word he mentioned my heart just melts more and more. He makes me giddy and happy. He makes me happy. He makes me feel wonderful. He makes me feel love...

That was the night that I knew that I love him, but I didn't say anything because it was too soon. Well, too soon for me to feel that way. I don't know what he feels but I knew he was the one for me.

Our days were filled with phone calls and cute messages. I could probably write a novel with all the conversations we've had. It would be titled as The Most Sappy and Romantic Conversations Between Mia and Greg.

My phone dinged, telling me that I got a message. It was Greg.

'Babe, I'm staring at the clock.. -Greg' It said.

'Why?' I replied back. Seconds later, my phone buzzed again.

'Idk what to do.. All i know is breathing and thinking of you... -Greg'

I blushed madly at that and butterflies squirmed in my belly.

'Aaaw.. Sweet! :*' I replied.

After the tears from the Feders departure subsided, my parents and I went back home and for a year, we struggled with fixing our relationship, it was rough at first, but now, we were closer than ever. My uncle visits more often too. We do this thing every Friday night that we would watch any movie of our choice all night long.

This year will be different though... Because the Feders are moving here! Yes, here in New England! And the best part is that I'm staying with them for the entire year! Why? Because my parents are travelling to Europe and just relax, and since they own their own company, they can work wherever they are, which is awesome. I know, 'what kind of parent would let there teenage daughter live with her boyfriend of three years?' Well, they trust me. They know I'm mature enough to know what is right and they trust me that I won't get knocked up.