Tape 1 Side A - Freddie Benson

Now this very man I am about to speak of has been the love of my life since I laid my beady eyes upon his delightful face.

Freddie is mine, he will will always be mine.
He is my entire beating heart but I will never forgive him for what he did.

Freddie, Fredword.. welcome to your tape.

I know our love was short lived but I really felt something.

Your sparkling smile made my wings flutter with pure happiness.

I've never felt this way about someone, it was as if my heart would bang to the side of my bones each time you even glanced at me.

Maurice knew she didn't have a chance with Freddie, though she put that thought in the back of her small fleshy brain.

It was one sorrowful night, the stars were twinkling white.

I made my escape out of the small, compacted cage.

Maurice made her way out of her dungeon.
However, before she reached the door step, she took a glance back to the living room where Nora slumbers.

Nora had a cob of corn in her left hand and in her other a knife.

Nora has been paranoid of the mail man since birth.

When she was a wee little infant the mail man had tired to kidnap her.

Her crib was down in that damp, tragic basement and the mail man swiped her switching her with a deliciously golden colored cob of corn.

Ever since then she takes her anger out on cob and her anxiety levels raise at the sight of every mail man.

Maurice crowed quietly, pitying her.

She left the house and made her way to the Shay's.

Her small wobbly feet shook when she reached the door.

Maurice pecked the door, crowing loudly.

She kept dong this until a tall blonde opened the door.
Samantha Puckett.

Samantha smirked and grabbed her violently shaking the alluring feathers off her.

Samantha held her up by her speckled feet and inhaled her scent.

"Freddie"! She yelled shaking the bird.

"Why did the chicken cross the road"?

Maurice felt very weak, surrendering her body and going limp.

Maurice's beady eyes widen as she looked up to see her king looking at her

Freddie gasped, "Sam what are you doing"?

"To get to momma's belly", Samantha said answering her own joke while caressing her own belly.

"Fredword, take a picture" she exclaimed holding Maurice by one foot.

The sound of a camera clicking goes off and Maurice took her chance to escape.

The next few moments happen with a blink of an eye.

Samantha felt Maurice moving and threw her corpse to the ceiling fan breaking her wing.

Samantha chased the hen around with a butter sock exclaiming she wants fried chicken.

Fortunately, Freddie caught Maurice in his arms me cradled her.

"Sam, I love you, but you can't be doing this", he said as he opened the door and slammed it before Maurice could look up at him with captivating eyes.

Maurice picked herself up and left with a broken wing and

A broken heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
I am so sorry for this. If you gotten this far , thank you so much!
Now as a thank you I'm blessing your eyelids

 If you gotten this far , thank you so much!Now as a thank you I'm blessing your eyelids

👅 yummy

😍😍😍

You're welcome

You're welcome