Madness of Duke Venomania Fanfiction Part 2

Magsimula sa umpisa

“ You’re crying?! But you are definitely under my spell, so without a doubt, you have no emotion.” As Sateriajis said while he is starting to be curious.

My tears won’t stop from flowing & I continued to sob.

“Its because im definitely not under your spell SATERIAJI!” as I said while crying very hard.

Sateriajis was shocked for what he heard from me. He hugs me very tight while im still crying.

“But why?! What exactly the reason why you’re not being affected by my power? When you are here, that my power

drags your soul here in my harem? When you are completely under my power just a moment ago?!”

“its because your contract has a defect. That your power won’t harm the woman who loves you back!”

“What?! It means that you are the one who loves me?  But how come?! When you completely leave me behind the abyss of despair without realizing that my life become miserable when you began leave my side?”

“Its because chichiue don’t recognize you as the Duke’s son & probably because of your mother. Chichiue erased my memory of you. About what happened between us past years ago. He made Crim my fiancé, your brother. He manipulate me for all this years!!”

“I really thought you only played with my heart. Oh Aria~ I'm sorry that *Hugs very tight* I made a stupid thing to you, for what I thought you made me hope for this past years. I'm sorry.”

“its ok, because I thought this is the only thing I can do to repent my sin to you. So I made no hesitations.”

“Bakka.”

“*smiles* you don’t recognize my dress, do you? I really plan to wear it when I regained my memory of you.”

“of course I do. I gave it on your birthday.”

“Um, tomorrow if my wedding to your brother, Crim. Father sets it.”

“are you going to abandon me again this time , Aria?”

“Of course I won’t now that ive found you, im definitely not going back to the castle Sateriajis & I can’t take a marriage without love. Even though we are together for several years, it seems that something’s lacking.”

“So, will you join me in the darkness & be my duchess?”

“if it is the only way to be with you forever. Even if it means I will also be an evil.”

“Then shall we continue the ceremony that only the married couple do?”

Then I giggles.

After the wonderful night between the two of us, we wore our clothes back.

“what are you going to do with the ladies who become your victim?”I asked Sateriajis.

“Probably im just waiting for the power of the contract to weaken so that all of this would go back to normal & we will build our happy family.” As he responds.

We headed to the lounge of the palace to have some wine. We again started our conversation in the front of the fireplace to warm our body in this cold night.

“Its been a while since I had a good life. The three of us are still playing in our childhood days. Both of you still didn’t know that im not really Crim’s younger brother. Me and Onii-chan are always fighting for our love to you since the day the 3 of us met.”

Then I smiled smoothly.

“when the 3 of us met, I just recognized the two of you as my special friend. The both of you are just like big brothers to me. We hardly play hide-and-seek in the Duke’s Labyrinth. When me and my father are visiting your father’s palace. Do you still remember the time that ive been kidnapped by those vicious men in our kingdom?”

“Yes, I clearly remember that I killed all those men to save you.”

“Yes & that is the first time I fall in love with somebody. And that somebody is you. & father that time, blessed our relationship. But it all began when your mother made her appearance to your kingdom to took you away from your father & be the heir of their dark power.”

“And my brother Crim was shocked about that and he start to treat me like an outcast. And he said to me that he won’t let someone like me to be your Fiancée.”

“And that news came to my father and forbids me to be with you & he persuade Crim to be my fiancée instead of you. But I resist his order & he decided to erase my memory using the cursed mirror & he succeed.”

“and that is the time I thought that you really forget me. You’re my only hope that time but you never came to save me. Instead you also drag me down.”

After our conversation he leans me down to kiss me. Sateriajis’s gently removing my clothes. We are both feeling hot. He starts to kiss my neck & lick it. But Sateriajis sense a a human coming to his harem.

-------- END OF PART 2 --------