Madness of Duke Venomania Fanfiction Part 1

As I wondered outside the kingdom, I heard a rumor that every beautiful lady in different kingdoms went missing. Royal bloods including paupers & normal people.

They were driven by their souls to begin their journey in the far away dark kingdom where a duke made a contract with a demon, and this is the reason why the ladies are missing. As the soldiers in our palace began to search for that duke’s location, they fail to do it so.

“I think it only exists once the duke itself senses a women’s soul that he can devour.” As my instincts told me.

“if the rumor is true, then why is the cursed didn’t affect you? My precious princess.” As Crim doubted.

“What do you want to say? You want me to get devoured by that duke? Well in fact, I’m curious & if I had the chance to get seduced by the Duke’s power, I won’t hesitate.” as I answered Crim.

“I won’t let him steal you away from me, Aria.” As Crim reacts to my answer.

It’s already midnight, all of the people in the castle are now sleeping except for the palace guards. I saw Gumina, walking unconscious.

“Tell me if I’m wrong, Gumina has been attracted to the power of the duke?!” as I questioned myself.

“Aria?! Why are you still here in the middle of the night?” Crim caught me eavesdropping Gumina.

“I was in the middle of sleepwalking but then you surprised me that’s why I’m awake” as I made an excuse.

I’m observing Gumina in a while, but then Crim caught my attention, In a blink of an eye, Gumina was gone.

“Geez ~ Aria come on, take your beauty rest now my princess” as Crim said while carrying me like a princess.

 Though I’m, Aria Azure, really a crown princess in our kingdom, and Kachees Crim, my fiancé, is my crown prince.

“I will guard you all night so that the power of the Duke won’t harm you” as he added.

While Crim was carrying me, I fell asleep in his arms & my dream began. As I dreamt, there was a voice calling me. As the voice becomes clearer, it speaks.

“The reason why you are not being affected by the Duke’s power is because he is your true love” as the voice was saying.

“The duke’s life becomes miserable when you begin to stay away from him. You are his only hope to rise again from the pit of despair but then you reject him.” The voice continued to explain.

“So he starts to make a contract with a Demon. The contract says: All of the beautiful women in all kingdoms will fall to his charm & they will lose their conscious. But this contract has a defect, the power of the duke won’t work on the woman who has a deep true love for him & definitely that woman is you. You know this duke very much & he is waiting for you. For these past years, he only yearned for your love. Save the duke from darkness. The red strings will lead the way.”

“Probably this time around, you have no clue on who’s that duke because of the tragedy happened to you in this past years to regain your memories of that Duke, search for the hidden mirror in the palace & look through it. The answers to your questions will be revealed.” As the voice ended.

I woke up having a hard breathing. “What was that all about?! I definitely don’t understand my dream. Was that a nightmare?” I questioned myself.

“Who’s the duke that the voice was talking about in my dream? As I continued.

Crim wakes up. Crim and me are now sleeping in the same bed because our wedding is just around the corner so chichiue (king father) decided for us to sleep in one bed.

“Are you ok hime? You look pale.” As Crim said.

“Yes im ok. Its just that I had a nightmare.”I answered.

“What kind of nightmare?” he added.

“Oh, its not that important, please don’t mind it. Im sorry I woke you up because of this.”

“No, its ok. Im much worried about you. You’re acting weird since last night. Is there any problem?”

“No, im ok. Please don’t mind me.”

“if that’s what you wish hime. *kisses on the forehead*”

Crim leaves the room while I was still at my curiousness.

“is there any loss in my memory? Do I really love the Duke more than Crim?!” the questions are flowing to my head.

“Ow ~ my head hurts. I kinda feel dizzy.” As I stop thinking it for a while.

As I leave the room my feet walks on its own. When I noticed that im walking in a wrong direction, I saw a passage up to the old storage room of the palace. I started to walk upstairs. When I reach the very end of the stairs, I saw a dark room. In my curiousness, I entered the room. The room was covered by dusts and spider webs. As I looked around, I saw a large thing that was covered by a mantle. As I removed the mantle, I saw a mirror.

“What the?! Is this the mirror that the voice was talking about in my dreams?!”

“Look into the mirror” as I heard a voice again.

“Save the Duke!” as the voice continues to flow on my head.

I look into the mirror as the voice instructed me. I touched the mirror and…….. “Aaaaaaaaah *screams*” as I scream the pain flowing in my head. I fell down and lost my conscious. My loss memory is now regaining in my mind. I now remember everything.

“Sateriajis Venomania Koshaku(duke)?! Sateriajis!” as I woke up.

“Masaka(don’t tell me) father did this to me?! He purposely erased my memory using this mirror to prevent my love for Sateriajis? But why?! Sateriajis is the only man I loved this much, but then chichiue was against it because Sateriajis’s hahaue(mother) was the concubine of Crim’s father. But the Earl really loves Sateriajis’s mother. Zettai ni wakarimasen(I definitely don’t understand) & Crim became my Koyakusha(Fiancé)?! Even though I don’t love him? Zettai ni yurusenai chichiue(I won’t forgive you father). Manipulating me for these past years. Even my heart was fooled by you! Father zettai ni yurusenai!! I won’t let you gain your victory for your selfishness chichiue.” As I reacted to the current situation.

“The red strings that was tied by the love of the two of you will lead you the way to the duke’s harem” as the voice continued speaking.

As I hurried down to the storage room. I carefully watch my every move so that no one will notice where I’m going. I returned to my room & changed my clothes. I dug my closet to look for the dress that Sateriajis gave me on my birthday past years ago.

“Good to know that father didn’t know of this one. It still looks new since the day Sateriajis gave this to me.”

As I wear the dress that Sateriajis gave me, I bid goodbye to Crim while he was sleeping. I escaped using a long mantle in my room’s window down to the palace’s garden.

“Yoshi!(yes!) the guards were not here, I can easily go out of the castle.”

-------- END OF PART 1 --------