18

Your POV

Today was the first show of the North American leg of the tour, and after the show we would be releasing one of the three original songs I've been preforming during my sets. Life of the Party, to be exact.

Everyone basically knows all of the songs already because they've been videoed and posted, but Simon insisted we release them progressively throughout the tour.

Something about keeping fan interest or some shit. I don't know, he said it's the same logic as when a song blows up and when the hype dies down the artist finally releases the music video and the song is hyped up again.

Anyways, we're in Manchester, New Hampshire for the first show of the North American leg of the tour and I'm excited.

Y/b/f and I are currently sitting on ledge on the balcony of our hotel room because the girls said when they're ready to go to the venue they'd come get us.

We don't technically have to be at the venue until twelve, but we always go a little early.

"Hey, shitheads. Ready to go?"

We turned around when we heard Dinah and saw the girls had let themselves in. They always let themselves in because Camila always ends up stealing my room key "purely for convenience purposes."

"Y/n, get off the ledge," Camila said, and I laughed because that reminded me of when she found me on the roof back in Cali.

Y/b/f and I turned around so our feet weren't dangling over but stayed sitting on the ledge.

"You give me anxiety," Camila said before walking back into the room.

"That's my job," I told her as I hopped off the ledge and followed everyone else inside.

"Yea. You're pretty good at it too," she said, walking over to my suitcase and picking up two pairs of shoes.

She held them up to my outfit and then handed me the black Adidas Pure Boost. I slipped them on and we all walked down to the lobby before going out the back exit of the hotel so we could avoid the fans in the lobby on the way to the car.

When we made it to the venue we still had around an hour before we had to be anywhere, so we all hung out in a little room with couches and costumes.

We were all making small talk and sitting on our phones when Camila tapped me to get my attention.

I had to look down because of the way we were sitting on the couch. She had her back against the arm rest and her feet over my lap.

She turned her phone around and I saw it was a YouTube video. I clicked it and I could immediately tell it was a YouTube drama channel. I rolled my eyes and took the phone out of her hand as the brunette host came into frame.

"Y/f/n and Camila Cabello are officially dating! Get the scoop, right now." I gave Camila an amused look before turning back to the screen.

"So, singer Y/f/n is officially dating Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello. The young stars have been teasing everyone via social media, flirting back and fourth on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat, but after they were caught hanging out backstage relationship rumors were in full swing. Take a look at this video of Camila posing for a picture after a show in Brazil when Y/n decides to get involved." I giggled at the video of me running up and scaring Camila when Dinah was taking a picture of her for Instagram.