Information

( Fate )
In this book Fate is a spirit . Fate has lived for thousands of years in a soul type of form. Fates spirit always lives on and can never die neither be killed in any kind of way. When the mortal body dies the spirit chooses another body to live in. If you have or is fate you have your own personality and you control you body. But fate is always there like in your thoughts you hear him sometimes and you have unique powers like the world never seen. No one knows exactly what powers you posses if fate is whitin you. The body fates spirit lives whitin is carefully chosen by him itself and cannot ever get free from fate. You can kill fate indirectly but then you would have to kill the moongoddes.

Moongoddes
The moongoddes is a immortal god living on earth trapped between the underworld and heaven. Ledgends says she is beautiful as an angel, sneaky as the devil and smart as all human beings combined. They say she is an fallen angel cast out from heaven and hell, she had way to good intentions to live in hell but a deep darkness inside of her making it impossible to live in heaven. The moongoddes can be killed but only buy the light and darkness combined. When the goddes dies so does Fate.

(Alpha)
You are born in to the tittle of an alpha if you die your first born or younger sibling gets the tittle. The tittle can not be stolen or given away, being an alpha means you are stronger, wiser, bigger and better then any wolf,human or other mythical creatures. If you are a alpha it means you have abilities such as strength, speed, mind reeding and other individual talents. You are horned whit these talents at birth and they last forever.

Luna
Luna is the only one that can compare her self to the Alpha. Luna and Alpha is equal and shall rule their pack united as one. The only way you can be a Luna is if you are the Alphas true mate. Luna's are borned as white wolfs as the legend says they are the children of the goddess their mission is to restore the order whit in the pack and help the beta whit the weaker and the children. Being a Luna means that you are the mother of your pack, you take care for them as they were your children.

(Beta)
Being a beta mens you are the second in command you have the responsibility over the training of the pack and you care for the indured and weak. You have abilities almost as strong as the alpha but you can never beat him. You are not borned whit any special talent beyond strength, speed and intelligence.

(Mate)
A mate is the one destined for you, It's the other part of your soul there are very few people blessed whit a mate and not many still believe in mates. The Alphas always have a mate so there pack can have a Luna. Ordinairy people don't have the luxury of having a mate instead they need to fall in love in the old way.

(Pack)
A pack is a way of living you live whit people like you and you have an Alpha and Luna that rule over you and the rest of their people. You are a part of something bigger than you own life. You die for or whit the pack and you are never alone.

Love pack
If you live in Love pack you belive strongly in mates and love. You love everyone and averything you are great full of what you have and you spread love and happiness

Passion pack
Passion pack is all about pleasure and satisfaction what you want you take, you do all and everything for everyone to make them pleased and satisfied.

Purity pack
Purity pack is all about the moongoddes and faith they believe intrude love and mates. They are strongly believer of hell and heaven. They do all and nothing to be clean and pure.

Future pack
Future pack is all about technology and knowledge they don't believe in anything that have a connection to something religious or faith. They are extremely important to the rest of the packs as they are the smartest and richest pack off all.

Vengeance pack
Vengeance pack is all about letting your inner beast out. They believe everyone have a demons inside of them. Everyone have nightmares of this pack they are feared of everyone and everything. You don't trespass into vengeance it's the wort you could do. They deal whit the killers rapers and those who commit the worst crimes etc....

Battle pack
Battle pack is the pack community's police they are always training and is the most powerful pack off all. All and everybody knows how to fight and if you ever were to do something illegal you would have to handle the power pack

(Power packs)
Power packs is the oldest packs they all have a element that everybody that's blend there have. You either have Fire, Earth, Wind or water there are only about 400 Members of the power packs left and they are soon to die out.

Water pack
If you belong to water pack you either live in the North Pole or the East Pole
you Love near Walter and you dedicate your live to learning and unlocking waterpowrs/ abilities that you where born whit. Water pack is said to be the sisters/brothers of the moongoddes.

Earth pack
If you are a member of the earth pack you are living among the mountains or in the jungle you are a master of earth and you can bend into to your will. It's said that you are the beginning om gods creation..

Fire pack
Fire pack is told to be the real life deamonds you can cantrol the element of Fire and you are deadly. No ones knows you exist except the ones that lives there. You are trapped and you can't get out of the hell hole buildt only for your kind. Not all are evil and bad but you have it in your genes no matter what. You are told to be the brothers and sisters of fate.

Wind pack
Wind pack is told to be the pack of god you believe in god and his creation of life and you protect the earth against evil and bad. You have the element of wind and can bent it as you wish.You live in a city up in the clouds, but you can take human form and walk against the wolf if you wish to.

Rouge
If you are a rouge means that you either was born into the life of danger or you were a criminal cast out from your pack unwanted and a betrayer. You shall live your life in misery and pain so will you children and all generations after you.

(Doomed couple)
Fate and the moongoddes were the doomed couple bound whit a curse. Cast out from the realms of heaven and Hell. Banned and lost on the combination of light and darkness they got a coice Esther die or live a life as protectors and keepers of the earth but not together. As there love were stronger then the power of life itself together they can build and destroy evereyone and everything.