In His Eyes Chap.1

Heeey, my smexy readers! This here is Dimitri's story! *fist pump* It will also be entered in the Watty Awards, so comment and vote, mkaay? :D

-Shax <3

~

In His Eyes Chap.1

“I can’t do this anymore, Nick.” I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

Nick’s eyes were teary as he looked at me with betrayed eyes, “What do you mean, Dimitri?”

I sighed and looked up to meet his hurt gaze. I shook my head and got up from the bed, stopped in front of him, and walked out of the room.

“What the fuck do you mean?!” He yelled as he followed me to the living room.

My suitcases were by the door already. Nick grabbed my arm and turned me around. His eyes were pleading for an answer, but I just shook my head. Tears ran down his eyes and his lower lip trembled. Nick’s fists balled as he took a couple of short breaths.

“You’re fucking someone else now?”

That made me scoff, “what are you talking about, Nick? I’m not fucking anyone.”

“Yea, not even me…” he mumbled under his breath as he tried to calm his breathing.

We stared at each other for a couple of minutes. Tears ran down his cheeks as my heart ached in my chest. I couldn’t do this anymore. I wasn’t the type of guy to walk out of a two year relationship without saying the reason, but I wasn’t about to put myself through that pain again.

“Tell me why you’re leaving me, Dimitri.”

I rubbed my temples as I sighed and turned towards the front door.

“Goodbye, Nick.” I bent down to grab my suitcase but was caught off guard as Nick wrapped his arms around my torso.

“Please don’t leave me, Dimitri… at least tell me why you’re doing this.” His voice was so low and hurt that made my heart ache double what it was already aching.

“Nick…” I tried to pull away from his arms but he wouldn’t budge. Nick tightened his hold on me. I could feel him crying into my back, his tears would leave wet patches on my shirt.

“Nick…”

“Please, Dimitri… I thought we were doing so good… I don’t understand…. please, help me understand what’s happening.”

I sighed and turned around in his arms. Nick buried his face in my chest. His arms tightened around me once again. Usually, I would hug him back and kiss the top of his head. This time was different. My arms were limp by my sides and all I wanted to do was get out of here.

“I know about your boss, Nick…” I whispered.

Nick gasped and looked up at me. His eyes went from surprised to angry and then to sad. He looked down but didn’t drop his arms from around me.

“I… I don’t know what you mean.”

I grabbed his arms and pulled them off from around me, “Nick, it’s useless to deny what’s been happening between you and your boss. I know everything… well enough to not want to continue this lie anymore.”

“We… we can work it out, Dimitri. You forgave me once, remember? Why can’t you do it again?” Nick looked frantic as he tried to change my mind.

I shook my head and let go of his wrists.

“There’s someone else, huh? What’s his name? Is it because of him that you can’t forgive me? Dimitri I love you, does he love you like I do?” Nick wrapped his arms around my neck and tried to kiss me.