Chapter 25 - Always and forever

Aria's POV

He kissed my lips lustfully. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He moved his lips down from my lips to my neck. He moved his hand to my thigh and caressed it.

"Chase," I murmured.

He scooped me up in his arms bridal style. He carried me to the bedroom and set me down on my feet carefully. He pressed my back against the wall. Chase kissed and sucked my neck.

I slipped my hand under his jacket and took it off while he undid his tie for me. He kissed my neck while I ran my hands through his hair. He kissed me on my shoulder, removing the straps one at a time, leaving kisses in its place. When the straps fell from my shoulders, he unzipped my dress. He stared at me while my dress slipped down.

"You are beautiful."

He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. He placed me on it carefully and took his shirt off. He leaned over me and reclaimed my lips. He took off my underwear. He left kisses on my body, leaving a burning sensation on every part of my body.

I ran my hands over his back. He moved his lips down. He spread my legs apart and kissed me in between my legs. I grabbed his hair, shivering in pleasure. He was licking, kissing me between my legs. I was moaning. He rubbed my sensitive spot with his thumb, kissing me. I came, screaming his name out.

He pulled back and flipped me over. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me back. He took the rest of his clothes off and shoved his length inside me without warning; I groaned. He placed his hands on my hips and moved in and out, increasing his speed every second.  

Our moans filled the room. We came together, screaming each other's names out.

I rested my head on his chest and drew circles with my fingertips.

When I woke up, Chase had his arm wrapped around my waist. I turned my head towards him. He was sleeping. I kissed his lips. When I wanted to get up, he pulled me into his embrace, hugging me tightly.

"Where are you going?" he asked in a murmur, huskily without opening his eyes. He buried his head in my hair.

"You are awake?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I enjoy you in my arms," he said huskily.

"I need to take a shower."

"Fine," he murmured grumpily. He pulled his arm away, letting me get up. He laid back down. I got up. I glared at him because he barely covered his hips with the cover.

I went to the bathroom and turned the water on. After washing my hair, Chase came in the shower with me and wrapped his arms around me, placing his hands on my stomach. He pulled me against his chest, pressing his bulge on my back. His manhood was hard. He was trailing kisses on my neck. He moved his hands down to my hips.

"I can't get enough of you," he mumbled in my ear. We made love again and slept afterward.

When I woke up, Chase was in the bedroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. When he noticed me staring at him, he smiled.

"Did I tire you so much?" he asked, smirking. I smiled at him.

After drying his body, Chase opened the towel. I was staring at him, my handsome fiancé. There were scratch marks on his bare back, which my nails had left from when we made love in the bathroom.

I got up and helped him put on his shirt. I approached him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. I ran my fingertip over scratch marks on his back.

"Aria," he murmured. I left kisses on his back where the scratch marks were. I pulled back and went to the bathroom.

When I came out, Chase wasn't in the room anymore. There was a new dress and shoes for me on the bed.

The dress was beautiful. I put it on and went downstairs.

Chase was talking on the phone when I went into the living room. He was wearing a black jacket, black pants, and a white t-shirt and his hair was wet from the shower.

 He was wearing a black jacket, black pants, and a white t-shirt and his hair was wet from the shower

When he noticed me, he ended the conversation. "You're the most beautiful person I have ever seen," he said while roaming my body.

"Thank you," I said and smiled. "Thanks for the clothes as well. You're very thoughtful." He smiled.

"Come on. You need to eat something. My son must be hungry." He approached me and placed his hand on my stomach, rubbing it gently. Then, he knelt down and kissed my stomach.

After eating, we sat on the couch. Chase laid on the couch while he rested his head on my lap. I stroked his hair in the meantime.

"When did you find out about our baby?" he asked, caressing my stomach.

"When I was one and a half months pregnant."

He frowned and asked, offended, "You waited a month to tell me? Not only that, your mother was the one that told me, not you." He looked at me disappointed and sat up on the couch.

"Chase…" I tried to explain to him, but he cut me off.

"Why didn't you tell me when you found out?"

"When our relationship started, you told me that you didn't want a serious relationship. I was afraid of telling you. I didn't know how you were going to react," I said. I hesitated in continuing. "I wanted to be sure…that you love me…and that you were ready to have a baby with me before anything." I paused again and then continued. "Then, I decided to tell you. You should know about our baby. I had tried to tell a few times, but something always happened, and I couldn't tell you. Then, after Jacob first attacked you, I thought it wasn't time to tell you."

"Yes, I know. I was acting like a fool. But believe me, I was afraid of confessing my feelings to you. But I loved you ever since I saw you; since we were kids." He held his right hand in the air and then continued. "I promise you that I will love you and our baby, always and forever. I will do everything to make you and our baby happy."

"I'm sure of that now. Our baby and I are lucky to have you in our lives."

"No, I'm the lucky one to have you guys in my life."

He kissed my lips and placed his head on my lap again while I caressed his hair.

"I talked to my father. I told him to invite your parents to our house. I will tell them we are getting married. I have to make you Aria Knight urgently," he said while grinning; I laughed.

"We are celebrating the anniversary of our holding in two days. After the event, we are going to celebrate our engagement with our families and close friends." I nodded. I was happy. He turned his head towards my belly and started kissing it. He caressed my stomach.

"Your stomach is showing."

"Yeah, my clothes are getting tight." He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head against my belly while I stroked his hair.