Empty Promises (Fragile Love Sequel)

O M G

Am I serious?! Yes I am! Fragile Love THE SEQUEL! :D I can’t write shit else cause I keep thinking about Briley and Brody sooooooo…I started writing the sequel :3 *jumps around* I’m so happy!

Characters on the side dere >

And yeah Briley looks a tinsy bit different *look away from the cigarette! XD He doesn’t smoke haha*but that picture always reminded me of him O.o

____

Brody’s POV

I woke up with a yawn to the early morning sun; the thin sheet was halfway dragged off my body. With a raised eyebrow I looked over at Briley, who looked like a burrito wrapped in the white blanket, only his shaggy black hair stuck out. Smiling at the sight before me I reached over and planted a gentle kiss on his head, being the heavy sleeper he is now he didn’t move. Guess last night really tired him out. I chuckled quietly to myself and crept out of bed, not wanting to wake him up, he looks so cute when he’s sleeping. Taking one last glace back at him I stepped towards the door, tiptoeing.

“BRODY, BRILEY GET UP!” The door flung open revealing Zoey all dressed and ready, I facepalmed myself. Really? She Just HAD to do that didn’t she? I heard Briley groan beside me then a soft thump indicating he fell on the floor. I glared at Zoey for a second before turning around, true enough there Briley was, wrapped in the sheet on the ground. Zoey started to giggle as I walked over and tried to untangle him, not an easy thing mind you, he was still half asleep.

“Hehe I’m a taco.” He mumbled sleepily, I rolled my eyes and finally unwrapped him like a candy. Oh that’s sounds hot. Damnit Zoey get the hell out of here! I want my Briley right now… “Hi Zozo.” He waved with his eyes barely open. He isn’t a morning person if you hadn’t noticed. Once he graduated he’s slept until like eleven every day, and now it’s six am, I don’t think he’s going to be happy when he finds that out.

“Hi Briley.” She waved back, forcing back her laughter. “Get dressed you two; we have to leave in an hour and a half!” She walked out, back to her room probably to listen to her loud music as usual. I looked back down at Briley who was fast asleep again, I facepalmed a second time and wiggled his shoulder earning a grunt from him and a view of his bare back. Am I going to have to drag him to the shower? He started to snore softly. Yup.

With a loud release of my breath I picked him up bridal style, he mumbled but nuzzled into my neck. Aw! “Bri, you have to stop being so cute or nothing will get done around here.” I felt him smile against my neck as I walked us into the bathroom, setting him on the counter holding him up so he didn’t fall over. It’s funny to think a few years back we were in this very same spot; that was the first time I saw him in his boxers. I still smile to this day remembering that.

“What’re you smiling about?” Briley yawned and sat up straight, stretching his now less frail looking arms above his head. He looked at me, eyes glistening from yawning, and gave me a sleepy smile.

“I’m just thinking about the first time I saw you half naked.” I smirked; he blushed and looked down, only to look back up at me through his bangs. After all these years you would think I’d be used to seeing him but nope, he always makes my heart flutter and my stomach fill with butterflies. As cheesy and cliché as that sounds it’s true. I leant down and captured his soft pink lips in a sweet kiss, heat shot through my body as he wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed me to him. Our bare chests rubbed against each others as did our tongues in heated passion. Call me crazy but every time he kisses me it feels like it’s our first all over again. Just with more love and compassion of course. I remember that day clear as a bell, I was so stupid to think I could touch him so soon but I guess that’s life. But now… “So. Can I continue what I started way back when?” I asked after I pulled away for oxygen and winked. He blushed again and nodded biting his bottom lip.