Small town, Big problems || Chapter Two

Daniels P.O.V

I watched the the scenery pass by as I peddled my bike down an old path in my neighborhood park.

It's starting to get colder, I looked around at the trees,

days are getting shorter. It was about to be back the school time, I've never liked the thought of school, I guess it's because I was never one to go to school. But this years different, freshman  year of high school, my father got a new job so there was no use in home schooling me considering he'd be one of my teachers at school.

My mother, off in Africa, Father says that she's helping people down there, me and my mom have never been completely connected, and she doesn't tell me lots, but it's been different with her not here.

Here, I stopped peddling, looking at the rushing stream. I got off my bike, and took my back back off, sit down in my regular spot, and now I can finally relax.

Phillips. P.O.V

I'm still lost in the woods. This was a bad idea. My thoughts where interrupted by seeing a stream, and something moving down wards beside it.

That's it Phil, you're gonna be kill by an axe murderer who probably dumping there victim down the creek. I watched the person move slowly, and sit down.

"Oh thank god-" I sighed and started walking towards the person. As I got closer I realized it was the kid ;Who I waved at.

Oh my god.