FS Chapter 1

Disclaimer : All them belong to themselves and GOD. I own only the plot.
Warning : Typos, Fanfic just Fanfic

.

CHAPTER 1

.

May 2006

"Kyuhyun-sshi?"

"Ne. Kyuhyun imnida."

"You've been waited. Don't be late!"

Kyuhyun nodded respectfully and walked towards theroom. His watch showed that he still had 10 minutes from the given time. Getting closer to the big door, he felt his heart pounding fiercely.

Just three months ago he joined SM and underwent training. But yesterday, he was told, that starting today he was officially designated as SM artist.

MWOO?It's the only words that came out of his mouth yesterday. He thought his left ear was less good and he misheard the information. But when that statement was repeated, it turned out that he didn't get the wrong information.

Three months? Why did I only got three months? Shouldn't everyone undergo the training in years? Not only Kyuhyun who felt surprised, the other training participants were surprised also. Some looked at him with dislike gazes; still there were others who sincerely congratulated him. Ah, perhaps they would make me into a solo ballad singer. If so, then there's no problem then.

Kyuhyun was somewhat certain with his singing skill. Though he only won as the 3rd champ in ChinChin Festival. But entertainment world is far more complex than just being number one. Kyuhyun was sure that SM got its own consideration when accepting him.

A fair complexion namja took a deep gulp of air before opening the door. He couldn't hide his surprise when he saw so many people in the room.

"ME AND THE OTHERS WILL NEVER AGREE THIS!!!"

The full of rage voice stopped Kyuhyun's steps. The pretty namja who had yelled a while ago turned his head to him with a blood-red face.

"Kyuhyun-sshi, so apparently, you've come. Come on in!" the SM staff who had just been yelled smiled and pointed to a chair on which Kyuhyun should sit down.

The table in the room was long and large. The SM Staff sat down at the head of the table. Twelve namja, if he didn't mistakenly count, sat on the side of the table across him. Kyuhyun tried to observe their looks one by one. His eyes stopped on the cute-faced namja.

Yesung-sshi? Ever since he saw Super Junior 05 clip that had been watched by Ahra Noona, Kyuhyun's was very fond of Yesung's mastervoice. That's why he instantly recognized that namja, even though he couldn't remember most of their names. Is this Super Junior 05? Why are they here? Kyuhyun started to feel anxious. Especially because everyone stared at him with a dislike sight.

Does my appearance look awful? Kyuhyun tried to recall his look in the mirror before going to this place. For three months, he managed to lose his weight pretty much. His chubby cheeks disappeared. His body seemed getting tall and slender.

Aish! Stop dreaming, Cho Kyuhyun! They are all handsome, especially Donghae-sshi dan Siwon-sshi. Kyuhyun stared at both namja who he thought very nice-looking with astonishment. They were much handsomer than on TV.

"Congrats, Cho Kyuhyun, starting today you're officially become a member of Super Junior. The SM staff greeted him, "Remember, it's not Super Junior 05, but Super Junior. The thirteen of you will be a new team, instead of subgroups of such plan in the past. If you've ever heard about it."