My Favourite Reading Festival Songs 2017

This year I am off to Reading Festival in August, and the line up this year is amazing! It has so many of my favourite bands and artists playing, and also some new people that I'm excited to listen to. Here is my pick of my favourite songs from the artists playing at Reading 2017 just to get you into the summer spirit!

Song: Blame- Bastille

Why? I've always been a huge Bastille fan, and I have recently discovered that this song is epic! Can't wait to see it live.

Song: Aggy Wid It- Bugzy Malone

Why? I do love a bit of grime, can't wait to be in the mosh when this plays.

Song: T-Shirt Weather- Circa Waves

Why? This song has such a great summer vibe, and puts a smile on my face.

Song: Lose Yourself- Eminem

Why? Yes. I know. Eminem is playing at Reading this year. How insane is that? He was the reason I decided to go for it and buy my ticket.

Song: Get Right Witcha- Migos

Why? YASSSSSSS. I LOVE MIGOS.

Song: All We Do- Oh Wonder

Why? See why this festival excites me so much! All of my favourite acts are playing! I love Oh Wonder so much, and this will be lovely to hear live.

There are so many more songs, some of which I've already posted in this book. Declan McKanna is playing, Two Door Cinema Club is playing, The Japanese House is playing (my fav band) and I'm so excited.