Tape ? Side ?- Nora Dershlit (Filler)

Maurice was a sunset colored, hill tops hen.

She was magnificently topped with feathers as soft as a cloud, a marvelous sunflower yellow beak, and wonderful speckled chicken feet with talons that looked like they were craved out by the gods.

Maurice lived such a glorious full filled hatchling life, that is until she met that dreadful Nora.

That name is to never be spoken of in front of Maurice, it reminded her of unfortunate events.

Her name gives such an unpleasant taste in her beak.

Maurice would never wish her feathery life upon anyone, not even Samantha Puckett who has been hurting for her flesh since the "Day of Birth".

When she was mere little chick, the dreadful Nora plucked her off the very same green hilltops that she was hatched.

The ground, the earth, is proclaimed holy for her beautiful speckled feet first took their first steps.

Nora was very kind to her during her hatchling years however, Nora started neglecting the moment her eyes laid upon Freddie from iCarly.

Legends spoke that Mr. Benson himself brought every woman, especially hens, to their wobbly knees.

His tousled hair and pearly whites made Nora swoon with every glance.

Though Nora never paid Maurice any attention to her feelings.

Every remark she said about Maurice's daddy made her feathery heart clench with sadness.