Chapter one

Chapter one

Zoe's pov

   Im certainly in my room blasting music 'cause my mom isn't here and that bitch is at a conference meeting somewhere. Thank god, I don't want to hear her mouth babbling on about how im going to be deaf before I turn 20. Sometimes I wish I was born into another family. Because this one sucks.I was getting pretty bored so I texted one of my best friends that I call my sister. After I few rings she picks up the phone. A smile instantly creeping on my face.

"hey bish," I say happily " what you doin'

   "nothing," she says in a boring tone " but somebody is happy, I bet you're smiling through the phone right now" I chuckle because on how she knows me so well. Bex has been there for me through good and bad because my life screams drama. She's never left my side, even if it should've ended us in jail. Bex is the definition of partner in crime, and I'm lucky as hell to have her. "so I take that as a yes?" I heard a bit of knowingly in her voice. I nod my head even though I know she can't see it. "ugh, yes" I say defeated. I hear a little 'yes' through the phone and some 'woo's' too.

    I shake my head and laugh a little bit. I turn over getting off my stomach laying position on my bed and going to the closet, with the phone this to my ear. I turn on the light, and look through my clothes. " so why you call me" I hear little-munching noises indicating that she's eating. probably flaming hot Cheetos cause that simply her favorite food of all time. " well"  I said picking out an outfit and debating if I should wear it or not, tilting my head I put it back on the roid.

   " I was planning if you would like to throw a party" a little excitement playing in my voice "so" she says munching again " this is going to be at your house" I was still looking through my clothes knowing a have enough clothes but at the same time want more clothes cause everything in here is boring . " yeah, nobody is here right now soooo, you in?" there was a pause through the phone, I bit my lip. Even though I know she's going to say yes, there's a small part of me that thinks otherwise. Finally, I hear her laugh "of course im in, your my sister, dude" I chuckle, sighing in relief " what, you thought I would bail you?" I know she was smirking through the phone. Again nodding my head, even though she's not here

    "yeah" I say softly " don't know why? Maybe because your popular AF. And all the boys want you" she laughs again " uh huh, says the girl who has the most handsome guy in the school, that makes all the girls jealous" I can't help but blush thinking about my Fergal. Like she said every girl was drooling over him, even me, but I kind of gave up on him ever noticing me. But I guess things lend to another and he became my boyfriend. Almost 3 years together.

    "surprisingly" I whisper " anyway, when you want to head out" there a slight pause and muffling in the background " well it's almost 1 so what about, ill be there around 1:20" I nod again " great" I smile " see you soon" I sang, I heard her laugh "yeah, whatever weirdo" with that she hung up. I put my phone by my side and look through my clothes again until I land on this outfit. I take it out and look at up and down smiling.  Black cardigan, dark green button up short sleeve shirt, black leggings with some combat boots. I nod in approval, also getting a black bra and black underwear. I leave my closet, turning off the light in the process.