Chapter 1

Once upon timé un New York once live a young girl name Sophia Salvatore a 10 year old girl who was sent to Miami, Florida to live with her uncle because her father was one of the most powerful Mafia men in New York. Mr.Salvatore send her daughter away to protect her from the other mafia rivalry since she was her youngest and only daughter from his two oldest brother James and Alexander. She became to take care of his father business in Miami at age 19, she started by helping his uncle in somethings at age 16 an now she is the one who helps his father by being his eyes and hears and controls his people in Miami. Sophia is respected by her people, she is loyal, sweet when she wants to, intelligent, hard person, doesnt trust easily, fearful when they mess with the people she loves just like she could be sweet she could make you suffer when you mess with her. She has blue eyes, black long hair, tall and curves at all the right places in her body that drives any man crazy to have her. Her oldest brother is tall and handsome with blue eyes, fear by his people, he is respected by his family and loves his family and would protect them at any cost. His name is Alexander Salvatore 26 years old and married to Isabella Salvatore and her 1 year old daughter. Her second oldest brother handsome as well but kind with his people and love ones and control the CEO Interprises the one they use to keep a secret his real business based in construction and decorating buildings they construct an apartments.His name is James Salvatore 23 years old with blue eyes and tall.