Introduction

Sometimes dreams can be amazing that your thoughts say that  "I want to stay here forever"

Sometimes dreams can be amazing that your thoughts say that "I want to stay here forever". But when you wake up that's where reality happen. Everything that you hope for is gone the powers you might possess in just a single sound that i hear every morning, which is also known as my enemy the "Alarm Clock". I also hate when my mom downstairs screaming "Hurry up!, you are going to be late in school!". I also want to ask why is school even invented, can we just use our stock knowledge to find a decent job like the others do?

DAY 1: FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

My alarm clock rang when it hit 7:00 am telling me to get ready for school. I wasn't really exited for school that is because of the fact that I don't have any real friends to talk too. At school I am like a girl that doesn't want to be noticed by anyone, well it didn't really matter for me if I was invisible to one's eye. Last year I was one of this popular girls in school named Crissa, Alisha and Bettany, They we're cheerleader and I wasn't. All of the boys like them but i really didn't pay attention to it that much. For me I didn't really think they were my real friends because they always let me do embarrassing things in public, so I decided to leave the group. 11:30 am lunch time at the cafeteria I always eat food on the doors of the canteen because every chair is occupied and if some chairs are not occupied, they wouldn't let me sit anyways.

During Biology class I met this girl namely Cara Angelson, she is great in dancing also acting, she was nice and kind to me and we have a lot in common, so later that day we became friends.

" Hi, I am Tiffany Vermilion, I said.

"Hello Tiff, I am Cara Angelson; I am a dancer and an actress as well. What do you do?" She asked.

"Please don't call me Tiff!" I responded quickly.

"Why not, It is like our code name whenever I call your name you will know immediately that's you.

"O..Ok", I said.

"Very well then bye and see you tomorrow", she mentioned.

When I was walking in the hallways in the corridor, I saw Cara talking to the mean girls or popular girls I have been friend before. She was saying something but i don't know. I remembered that I left my phone in her bag accidentally during Biology class recording voice talk. I decided that when they are gone I will ask her to give my phone back.

A few moments later...

"Cara!" I said

"What Tiff?" she asked.

"I forgot my phone in your bag, when we were in biology class", I said.

"Here you go", Cara replied.

"Thanks", I said

She waved her hand and walked away. You may ask why is my phone recording, it is because during Biology class we were interviewing some personnel and I kinda forgot that it is still recording, so it means that it was recording 3 hours from now.

I went home and started listening to the recorded voice i just got. I skip all the parts and I was shock what Cara and those other girls were talking about.