The date

Chapter 2

~Anna~

I can't believe the guy I have been crushing just asked me out. of course I said yes. we kissed again. Jacob pulled my closer to deepen the kiss. He pulled away and asked "Anna will you go on a date with me"? I paused for a moment and looked at him. after a minute he was getting squirmish I laughed and said of course. "don't do that to me"he said with a sigh of relief. "when is our date then" I asked. "hmmm tomorrow night I guess" he smirked in reply. I laughed and we continued with our sleepover. we cuddle on my bed and put in a movie.

~Jacob~

I pulled her close to my and wrapped my arms around her waist as we cuddled and watched movies. At some point we both fell asleep. in the morning we were woken up by her parents coming in. "I knew the would get together" her mother whispered to her father. "I know they are so cute" he whispered back. Anna jumped up and knocked me of the bed. I groaned and said "what the heck". She smiled and said "Sowwey" in her baby voice she looked over and saw her parents at the door and said " umm hi what are you doing here"? they both said " nothing just leaving" and they both snickered as they left. I looked at Anna and said " hi girlfriend". she jumped off the bed on to me and of course I caught her. I kissed and and she kissed me back. she finally pulled away and shoved me out the door. "I have to get ready my love" she exclaimed

~Anna~

I couldn't find anything in my closet to wear. I called my friend Loralie (lora for short) "hey I got a date tonight wanna go to the mall"?i asked. "yup meet you at your house" I smiled and replied "see ya soon".lora pulled up to my house and I hopped in her car. "So who you going on. A date with"lora questioned? "my new boyfriend" I said as-a-matter-of-factly. "aaannnddd who would that be"she asked? "Uhhhh if you must know its jacob" she gasped "you guys finally got together" she squealed "I'm so happy for you guys"!!! we pulled up at the mall and got out we stopped at the food court first. as we sipped on our sodas she asked " so how did it all start"? "Well we were driving to school and Jacob asked who I liked... I told him that it was a secret then blah blah we ended up having a sleepover last night and he asked again and I told him that I liked him and he kissed me"i blushed and continued " he pulled away and said I love you Anna and then asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes then we watched a movie fell asleep I my bed were awaken by my parents staring at us adoringly blah blah blah then he asked me out on a date tonight I said yes I made him leave so I could get ready called you and now I'm here" I said as she giggled. we shopped and I got a pair if skinny jeans that had mustache patterns and a cute shirt to match and a pair of black converse. we went home to get me ready.

~Jacob~

I was busy planning for my date tonight when my phone rang it was Anna "hello my love" I said. "Jacob hi umm what time are you gonna pick me up tonight"? She asked a little embarrassed. I thought for a moment and said "how about 6 sound good"? "yup" she laughed and we said our goodbyes. I was gonna take her to a diner that she loves and then bowling sounds fun.....right. I hope she has fun. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and saw a guy about 5'11 short dark brown hair ocean blue eyes and said to myself "i look pretty good". I'm not a typical bad boy I just look like one but have my heart set in one girl which is Anna. I went downstairs to watch tv before I had to go pick up Anna. my mom said "so you and Anna finally got together". "yup it turns out we both were crushing in each other and we didn't know." my mom whispered to my dad "you owe me fifty bucks". I almost yelled "you guys were betting on my love life"? "umm it wasn't our Idea it was Katie's (my younger sister)" I turned to her "you have problems" I said through gritted teeth and stormed upstairs to my room and slammed the door. I calmed down I wanted nothing to ruin tonight. I finally went to Anna's house.

~Anna~

Jacob came to my door and he looked hot!! I just wanted to rip his clothes off with my teeth wait no brain stop it!! "You look handsome" I said to him. He blushed wait Jacob blushed haha "you look beautiful" he said. we walked to his car and he opened the door "milady". "thank you sir". "were are we going" I asked as I intertwined our fingers. "it's a surprise" he said as e leaned over and pecked my lips. Are family's are filthy rich but we don't act snobby like some other people on the block. we pulled into my favorite diner our parents used to bring is here every Saturday as kids. I jumped out of the car and threw myself and him. " you remembered"!! "of course".we walked in and got a table. the waitress was young a little older than us. she was flirting with Jacob it made my blood boil. I finally said "baby do you know what you want"? she shot me a death glare if looks could kill I laughed to myself. "yes I will have a stack of chocolate pancakes and a hot chocolate with extra whip cream". "I will have the same" I said to her. the waitress nodded and walked away. "didn't you notice the waitress flirting with you" I asked."nope" he said popping the 'p' " your the only girl I notice". he looked up and me and smiled our food came and we talked about every thing and everything under the sun. He paid the bill and we got in his car "we have one more place to go"he said to me. five minutes later we pulled up into the bowling alley. "yay we are gonna have soo much fun"!!! I love bowling even thought I'm not that good. we walked into the bowling alley hand in hand. there was some kids from our school there but we ignored them and went to our lane after putting the shoes on.

We spent two hours bowling Jacob let me win the first game but he creamed me the second one. "that was so much fun" I said while we walked to the car. "I'm glad you had fun baby" he said. when we got to my door he kissed me and said goodbye "wait" I said grabbing his wrist. "aren't you coming in"? he smiled and followed me into my house. my parents were in the living room and we sat and watched tv with them. Jacob wrapped his arms around my waist and I laid my head on his shoulder. It was the perfect end to the perfect night.