Show Me Some Respect

The alarm clock rang.

Regina blinked her eyes open and she turned to see the alarm clock on the bedside table. "Damn it... I don't wanna go!". She rubbed her eyes with both of her hands and lifted herself to sit on the bed. She get up of it and headed to the bathroom. She took a quick shower. Then, she opened the closet's door. She wore a tight, knee-length, purple dress and her favorite black, leather high heels. She brushed her raven hair and then she applied her make up -black mascara, nude eyeshadow, nude rouge and and a dark, magenta, matte lipstick.

She ran downstairs and found her sister laying on the couch. "Regina! You're stunning!" her sister smiled.

"Well, I still want to wear my blue jeans..." Regina whispered.

"Well, no!" Zelena said sarcastically. The red-head woman was wearing a tight, knee-length, emerald green dress and black high heels. She stood up in front of her little sister and hugged her. "I'm so proud of you..." she whispered in her ear.

"Zelena, you had to be the new manager and you know it!" Regina whispered back.

"I know... but I'm your assistant! I'll help you! I promise!" they separated. "You're my little sis!"   Zelena smirked.

"Thank you so much!" Regina hugged her sister again.

...........................................................................

Knock knock

"Little John!" Robin giggled. "Please come in!"

John opened the door of Robin's office and headed to his desk where Robin was sitting behind. "Good morning, mate!"

"Good morning, Little John!" Robin joked again.

"Oh, shut up!"John chuckled. "Well, Graham's here..."

"Good! He's late but I'll forgive him because I'm the best person alive!" Robin smiled. "Show him his office and tell what he has to do."

"Okay!" John turned around headed to the door, but he suddenly turned around again to face Robin. "Oh, and... I almost forgot... we have a meeting at eleven o' clock... we have a mysterious new manager."

"What?! Oh, boy...!" Robin shook his head and John left his office.

...........................................................................

"Here we are!" Zelena said excitedly as they arrived at the "Miller's Books" building.

"Nooooo!" Regina yelled.

"Regina! You're not a five-year-old anymore..." Zelena shook her head.

"But I wish I could be again..." Regina whispered. The sisters get out from the car and stood in front of the building's enter. Regina looked at it. It was so tall. It had -at least- twelve floors. Regina hated heights.

"Come on!" Zelena took her sister's hand in hers and she leaded her into the building. She pressed the elevator button and after that the button of the twelfth door. The elevator stopped and they get out. Regina frowned as she watched all these people running and wandering around the floor with papers and briefcases in their hands.

"Why are they running?" Regina whispered to her sister.

"Regina! You need a lot of practice!" Zelena said and grabbed her sister's hand again to lead her to a room.

When the door flung open there was a big, circular, wooden table. On those -matching- chairs were sitting the members of company's counsel. Regina's eyes dropped at him.