Lia

I'm realizing that as soon as I leave the planet, I'm fused with Jenifer and am crash landing on Mercury. Wait, Mercury?! Jenifer, can you hear me? I wonder, hoping she can hear me thoughts.

Yup, she can. Yeah, who is this? It's defiantly not my voice, I know my voice very well...

It's Lia, calm down. I like your room. Her room totally suited her, it had pale pink walls and white ceiling. Her bed matched perfectly,floating two or three feet above the floor. I tried to walk up to the bed, but Jenifer held me back.

No. She Commanded.

Fine, I let her control her own body, but wait... Let me try something I thought to her, hoping she would listen to me.

I felt her roll her eyes. I now have control of her body. Thankfully, my fire powers are still a part of my fused body. With my fire flames, I can take the soul of someone and create a new human that's almost exactly like the first.

Since I'm fused with Jenifer, I can take Jenifer's soul and place it out of my body. Hopefully her body will be taken out of mine. But, I'll still have some of her flaws and she'll have some of mine. So, yeah.

So, that's what I did. Now, I have light pink hair and my green eyes. She has my green eyes and her dark pink hair. We look like siblings!