Dirty little secets(;

IM SO VERY SORRY! YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME! MY COMPUTER CRASHED AND IT TOOK THE COMPANY LIKE 4 MONTHS TO FIX AND IVE HAD COLLEGE EXAMS. IM GONNA TRY TO GET BACK INTO THE FLOW OF WRITING. I DO APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND SUPPORT SO RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE A TOTAL DOUCHE NOZZLE.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, AND IM SO SORRY):

" Ms.Valentine,  How do sea urchin reproduce asexually?"

"Sea urchins release sperm and eggs into the water then the eggs get fertilised."

"Very well Ms.Valentine"

I glance towards the back of the room right as i make awkward eye contact with Jake, I couldnt help my self but wonder how long he had been looking at me.  He sits there with his crystal blue eyes attacking me, he is very handsome. Still not breaking our gaze I smirk at him as if i was saying I won. Even then he returns a smirk, although i have to say his is ten times more sexier than mine.  I never knew having a staring contest could turn me on as much as it was. I felt my cheeks get warm.

*BEEEEEEEEP*

(saved by the bell) I felt relieved when the course was over i quickly grabbed my books and hurried out the room. Still walking with a fast pace as i turned the corner i fumbled with my phone in my pocket. I had 1 new message, a wide smile appeared on my face in hopes it was my mother who i hadnt talked to in 2 weeks, but being once again let down i opened the text from makenzie. "Want to go to this off campus party tonight?"  Knowing how dissapointed kenzie would be if i said no to our first college party I responded "Why not? Sounds like fun, text me the details later. Love you"

As soon  as i put my phone back into my pocket. I recieve a call *Mom* The biggest smile ever slides on my face and i answer.Does

"Hello"

"Aghh! Your so big"

"Mommy?"

"I want you inside of me, uhhh, Faster! Ohh, Kevin!!"

"MOM?"

"wait, wait"

"MOM?"

"Oh, shit... paige."

Then the line clicked off. I Walked faster the thought killed me made me feel stupid. My mother Cheated on my father again. With her boss! My eyes watered and i felt a lump in my throat. Soon i catch my self running down the corridor and into the elevator, and now the tears are raining down. Does dad know she is fucking her boss? No of course he dont, he would have told me if he did.

I push the elevator button for floor A, where my dorm is, I go up 1 floor then it stops, the doors open. "Oh hey, paige! Shit... whats wrong?" Then in a split second Jake is in the elevator giving me a hug. He smells really nice. wtf is wrong with you paige? you get a call from your mom hearing her screwing her boss and you worry about how some guy smells? I pull away from the hug, he then gives me the same mesmerizing look he did in class earlier. I see his hands make their way to my face, and i stood their and stared at him like some idiot. he pulls my chin slightly upward to where we are now starring each other in the eyes

"paige, are you okay?"

"aha, no im fine, just crying for the hell of it."

"Im serious"

"why do you care, you dont know me, in fact how do you even know my name?"

"uhm, paige we do have classes together"

"oh. yeah well just because you starred at me, doesnt make you have to be my hero or whatever"

" Sorry, im just trying to help, why are you being so rude to me, what have i done, for you to already hate me?"