[1] My First Mission...Just WTF!?

A drunk Russian communist warrior.

An angry Rogue cursing in Cantonese.

An Italian who would sooner shoot people dead with words then with his arrows.

An African American pointed his wand around like a gun, then pulled its imaginary trigger.

But at the very least, we were all dressed the same, in this plain white cloth outfit. And then there is me. 

The typical wimpy ass Asian kid you'll last pick for dodge ball teams. And no big surprise, for the starter class i choose: cleric. Cause I heard cleric are always needed in this game, and it's the easiest way to make friends...

FML.

So basically, I got thrown into the game's tutorial with 4 more other strangers.

Suddenly all the angry chattering was snuffed out like a candle in the wind, replaced by a heavenly voice from above; it was the game tutorial guide's voice:

"Greetings adventurers, welcome to the tutorial quest. For this quest, you must work as a team and make your way out of the pathfinder forest. If one of you falls behind, none shall not pass the quest."  

There was a series of angry grumbling, but we all stayed in our spots nonetheless. 

"Further help and advice will be given once you complete the quest. Now good luck adventurers!"

Just like the voice was gone, and the angry chatter resumed once again. After what felt like forever, the African American guy snapped his finger like a whip several times before he finally got everyone's attention:

"Alright homies, I have no fking clue what's going on, but we should all introduce ourselves. I am AJ. Self given name and baddest gangsta on Willow street. If you ever come across my hood and see a red sign on the garbage can, you best be turning around, cause no one steps on my turf. Unless you the pizza boy."

We looked to the next person to continue:

"I am Kevin." said the Chinese guy with a heavy accent.

"No tell anyone...anywan of you capitalist dogs my real name, but you-uuu can call me...communist legend!" said the Russian guy with a heavy drunken accent, who sounded like he's had at least 3 bottles of 40.

The Italian guy blabbered a whole bunch of Italian that none of us could even comprehend, so we kind of just skipped over him. 

Then it was my turn.

I gulped and with my most confident voice, I spoke up:

"I am Riga!"

The 4 of them barely spared me a glance before turning back to their angry chatter again.

Phew...Ok, that went well enough. I got this...I am not going to screw up this time...

While I was still buried in my own thoughts, I barely caught the glimpse of the party moving away.

"Oh-oh! Wait for me!" I yelled, as I pathetically ran after them.

Q: How would you picture yourself in a video game?