Dear Amon,

Your my new diary. I'm Sincere, Sincere Brennan, I named you Amon because it means faithful secret, and you will be faithful and keep my secrets. Your the best thing I've received in a long time since my dad died. He got murdered in cold blood 3 years ago leaving me and my mother in anguish. We didn't know what to do with our lives.he kept this family together it was only the three of us and he was the glue, since me and my mom had a turbulent relationship. He was the most handsome man ever. He was 5"11 with smokey green eyes, and a smile that you could never forget. He was very fit, being that he was so athletic. He used to volunteer as the coach for underprivileged schools in California and everyone loved him. I missed him more than ever. I could still remember the last conversation me and him ever had.

I was 12, my birthday was in two weeks, and he was so interested in finding out what I wanted. I told him that it didn't matter, I had everything I wanted, I was happy. My mom and I were getting along well and things were good. He looked a bit upset by my answer and he told me something I would never forget. It went like this.

"Son, I understand that your very happy right now but here is a lesson I wish someone would have told me. You can never be too happy. When you have happiness hold on to it accept more of it because it could all go bad quickly. When I was your age I didn't have things that you do, I wasn't that fortunate. You are, so hold on and accept it, dwell in it and love it, you deserve it beautiful boy"

I didn't understand it then but I do now. Happiness left me one week later and it hasn't returned yet until today. I am sad to admit me and my mom are currently on the outs but it's not for the old reasons. This time it's because of her, she's doing drugs. She thinks I don't know but I see the bags of white powder and I know it isn't Sugar. I'm 16 now so she needs to know that she is affecting me. She spends all the money and we would be broke if my dad hadn't left me a safety net that she would spend too, if she had access. Luckily for me, my dad had a great lawyer who tries his best to keep food on the table.

Personally I'm doing awful, life is just hard. I was always a bit awkward but I literally have only two friends in high school. Not that I choose too it's just that I'm not one people would like to hang out with. Reason being, I'm gay. Simple. People out here think you have to be a certain way because your gay and I just don't fit the profile. I'm very skinny and I'm light skinned, but I'm not white, I'm mixed. I have pretty soft features and I look maybe 14 instead of 16. My eyes are green like my dads and I have my mothers smile. I'm not ugly but I wouldn't say I'm attractive either, at least not to myself. I hang out with two people, Sarah and Gio, there the best. They are equally as unnoticeable than I am and they wish that they weren't. Gio thinks he a has a shot with Vicky the head cheerleader who doesn't even know he exists and so does Vicky. Yeah, you guessed it, she's a lesbo.

I know that I love them but I hate school. There's just nothing in it for me, I gain nada. If you were a person I'm sure you would understand, Amon, there is NOTHING to do out here. Speaking of out here where is here exactly, Glen Ellen, CA, that is. It's a nice place if you don't take into account that 95 percent of the population is white and straight. I might be the "only" young gay person out here that's why people are so quick to pass ignorant judgements. The population is less than 1000 that's why everyone is so nosy and in each other's business. We tend to keep to ourselves but that's just not what anyone else does.

Well Amon, I'll write more in you later it's school time I gotta get going maybe I'll write at lunch. Hope there is something to write about

Later.

Sincere

.......

Lunch time.

Dear Amon,

One word. Kit

Kit Gartell. The new kids the sexiest most sensual being I have ever seen. He is gorgeous with his beautiful black hair and gorgeous smile. He was the physical form or perfection with his angular jawline that made me want to lick up and down his neck. I can't believe I'm feeling these feelings towards someone I just met. I have never been attracted to anyone in town before. It's just he is so handsome and his piercing grey eyes looked so fake that I could swear they were contacts but they aren't. His pupils were just the right size for his eyes . He was perfect.

When I realized we were going to have a new kid I was ecstatic but I was defiantly not thinking sexy Kit would walk in.

When he walked in I felt the world stop. When he walked in my heart went pit patter and I couldn't help but notice the way his stubble on his jaw looked so sexy and his smile was so devilish. He moved with such grace it was as if he was aware of everything and everyone. When he looked around his eyes meet mine and I felt a pull. I felt like I was about to drool on him that's how sexy he was and how much I was fawning over him.

If only I ever would have a chance with him. Gio was making fun of me the whole day. You would swear he was gay the way he was agreeing with everyone on how fuckable Kit was. I couldn't blame him, he was and the worst part I she probably will never recognize me. He's also probably not even gay but I can hope and pray.

Amon, did I tell you about his body? His six pack could be seen through his shirt and his muscular arms too. I had a daydream of him holding me in those sexy, muscular arms. His butt wasn't bad looking either but who am I kidding,it was perfect, is perfect. I want him badly.

I just hope he doesn't hang out with the jocks or the cheerleading skanks. I don't see him yet but when I do I must stop writing and focus on him I can barely remember anything that happened to day I must stalk Kit Gartell. Amon, I think I'm in love. Please save me.

I'll write in you later I see heads turning so it must be him.

Wish me luck,

Sincere Gartell.

It has a ring doesn't it.