At the park

Gwen had, had a long day, working in the lab, and with S.H.I.E.L.D., and now she just sat at th park feeling the night's air hit her face, in nice cool waves. She wore her long grey jacket, that Darcy had given her, and a dark red dress that went to her knees expseing her pale legs, she wore her hair down and a little wavy, she wore black slip ons.

In all honest Gwen was having conflicted emotions she hadn't seen Loki is Three days, and it made her sad, but she kept thinking why she shoudl care at all. They weren't even together, they were just friends...with Benefits...she didn't know what to do exactly. She just knew she was tired, and a little cold, and hungry.

Gwen gave a deep inhale, and exhale turning her head, and squeaking when Loki was sitting beside her. Loki smirked, he was wearing his trench coat, and suit clothes, with his green scarf, he was smirking at her. Gwen roled her eyes, with a small smile.

"You know? you doing that is gunna get old one of these days." She said shakeing her head. Loki still smirked.

"I know, That's why i am going to do that as much as possible, before it does." he siad, moving close to her slightly. She glanced at him slightly, and smiled to herself. "What are you smiling for?" he asked confused.

"Nothin' for you to know reindeer." she smirked, tilting her head at him, as he glared, though he held a playfull glint in his eyes. Gwen raised an eyebrow.

"You remember what happened last time you called me that?" he fake growled, turning his body to face her, she turned so she was facing him.

"I think I may need a refresher." Gwen nodded, with a wink, Loki looked taken back for a second, usually it was him who innatiated this, he smirked though and grabbed her waist, and in a fast motion Gwen was laying on the cold park bench, her legs spread, and him in between them. She blushed, but wrapped her arms over his neck. He looked down at her smirking. He laid a cold hand on her leg, and went up wards,Gwen shivered at the coldness of his hand,

Gwen smirked and reached her hands Dow to his pants, and pulled them off just to were his erection and bare ass was showing. Loki smirked and on one fluid motion her panties were off, she gasped slightly, and playfully glared at him.

"I'm gunna be cold walking home" she said and Loki smirked.

"That's my problem?" He asked and raised an eyebrow playfully, before kissing her, Gwen kissed back, as Loki positioned himself, Gwen slid her tongue in Loki's mouth trying to fight. For dominance, which she would not win, of course Loki won, Loki pushed inside her quickly, causing Gwen to moan immediately, she wrapped her legs around his waist, and he placed his hands on her waist squeezing slightly, as he groaned. Gwen moved her hips upward and Loki thrusted faster, biting her lip, and tugging slightly, Gwen moaned kissing him hard. Loki started thrusting faster and herder into her, to the point he was practically pounding into her.

"Loki!" Gwen cried out in pleasure, oh did he moan, he thrusted harder to the point he was hurting her, but she didn't mind, she kind of liked, he thrusted faster, her back arched, as she moved her hips in sync with his. She closed we eyes tightly, as Loki pulled away from the kiss and began sucking on her neck, biting it and nibbling, Gwen nibbled on his ear lobe, Loki groaned slightly

"Loki" she moaned quietly as she came, Loki groaned softly and came soon after her, he slowly stopped thrusting, and pulled out, pulling his pants up, Gwen started pushing her dress down, as Loki sat up, facing in front of him again, Gwen did the same still pulling her dress down blushing.

Loki stood up after a moment, and Gwen looked up at him, "it's not right if I left a beautiful woman to walk the streets alone at night." He said and her smiled to herself getting up and smiling at him.

"You're right, it isn't right." She said and they began walking down a side walk, and after a moment they were walking close to each other there hands just brushing together as they walked, Gwen looked down at their hands before slowly taking his hand in hers, Loki gave her hand a light squeeze, smiling just slight, a sincere smile, one that no one would get to see.