Chapter 1

She was incomprehensive ...
She couldn't define her feelings the butterflies in her stomach
Rey the love of her life had emailed her that he has some important work with her She was pleasant so much that she took an immediate flight from NY to Mumbai..
The smile refusing to leave her lips..
REASON- simply because she knew that around this time both of them were aware of the circumstances and the reasons of why she pushed him away from her ..
She was so sure for the same coz she had seen it on his face that he had made out this particular time why she forced him to leave her and go back to India .
.She was so specific that unlike last time he will not punish her unknowingly and simultaneously he won't hurt himself too
She expected him to be mature ,to be happy that their love may be of majority of sacrifices and less of happiness but he will wait for her he will keep their love alive
..And this will the last test and the last hurdle of their love..She had seen that on his face.. Love quiet evident... "They will be one" with this thought sleep consumed her with some pleasant dreams of their unending love .
.
On the other hand he was planning to tell her about his mistake rather his crime ..Rey was in total state of disgust with his own self ...as much he wanted to get over Sara and restart his life with his baatcutter destiny has dragged him to Sara again And now he can't ignore her even if he begs to god ...He has to be a MAN now as per his consciousness..
At the very same time he is convinced that she will understand him and she will remain with him for his life because he knew they will die without each other..
Maybe after he convinces her he will divorce Sara and they can be together as he was aware that by now Sara knows that he soul is with Kria and Kria is the heart if his body is said to be life ..
.
Soon to her luck or rather her future dismay her flight landed early than the set time ...
Her savior and best friend Swayam called her at that time to know about her whereabouts and het comeback .He reached the airport after he knew that she is talking from the airport itself
And here was her bestie Swayam she was unable to make out the situation and was rather surprised to see her in a pleasant mode ..The last he knew that Rey had emailed her to talk about Sara issue and called her to Mumbai..
He thought maybe this sensitive issue will be unfolded now by him as it wasn't right to let her know any such thing when she is away ..
He rather found himself guilty here too he knew he should have stopped Rey to be close to his cousin Tani at the first place itself and now Sharon's cousin has come to destroy her happiness..
He remembers her each and every effort to make him and Sharon a couple see the irony of his life ..the reason for her agony was their respective cousins themselves..
He mentally cursed God for bestowing them with a pure soul like Kria..They fell so acute in front of her sacrifices ,her efforts,her hard work ,her friendship everything..
.THAT'S IT   Swayam thought he now took it upon himself to free this innocent girl cum best friend Kria ..with that he drove reverse from the way to college to his house .
..He needs her happiness this time them its high time she has given herself for them
Swayam where are we going ? Kria questioned him
Seeing the reversed motion of his carI need to tell you something very important before you reach college .
Haan but kya and Rey bhi kuch batana chahte hai na ? So let's meet all and then you tell me whatever you want to ! After all hum sab friends hai
No Kria not this time please
neither I nor Rey ,Sharon none of us have been your true friends ..
that was the only thing she heard before she knew Swayam was on his feet crying ...
it made her remember that unfortunate day when she had to leave Rey heartbroken ..She can see herself, her tears ,her fears and all the feelings emotions that she suffered ..
She was sure that something is gonna break very badly again ..only if she knew that it was her nothing but her HEART again
Swayam with all the choking and tears finally let out the whole truth ..
WOW She thought her ex boyfriend had called her up to meet to tell him that he made another girl pregnant and now he wants to be with that girl as now he has become a MAN - superb Kria thought
..
REYAANSH SINGHANIA IS DEAD IN MY WORLD' with that declaration she walked out of his house never to come back for such selfish people

So the first chapter itself is a dynamite
Isn't it
Comment and let me know your views Kriyaansh fans 😉
PS it's under editing
I have to put the Hindi parts in English so it's under editing for global people who don't understand Hindi