67

Conversation irl:
- Monty , Ryan , zach , Bryce, Justin, Tyler, Marcus, Alex, Hannah, Sheri, Jess, Courtney and Mel are sitting at the big table in the living room. Everyone has something to drink and they are playing truth or dare.
Ryan: I pick Tyler. Truth or dare?
Tyler: truth.
Ryan: why exactly do you want to take pictures of the girls all the time? Do you secretly like any of them?
Tyler: No?! I told you I make pictures for the yearbook it's my hobby and a job.
Monty: Bullshit. You're just creepy. Why would you take pictures of Mel at the party then?
Tyler: She's a good model.
Mel: alright next one.
-Tyler looks around. He sips his drink.
Tyler: Courtney. Are you a lesbian?
Marcus: you have to ask truth or dare dumbass.
Courtney: dare.
Ryan: there's your answer.
-the group laughed and it goes on and on. 20 minutes later everyone it a little bit drunk and the game is a little bit more... interesting.
Sheri: ...and then we jumped above the fence and ran for 10 minutes down the streets just in our underwear.
-Everyone laughed at Sheris incredibly funny story about her and her ex boyfriend having sex in a golf cart.
Sheri: okay okay ...
-Sheri takes a huge sip.
Sheri: Bryce truth or dare?
Bryce: What do you think babe?
Sheri: okay .. I dare you to get a number from a girl while you're talking with an accent.
Bryce: easy.
- Bryce stands up and walks to the kitchen. he asks a pretty brown haired girl for her number in a British accent. She looked at her friend and then nodded her head yes. He comes back with a winning smile and hands Sheri his phone.
Sheri: alright your turn.
Bryce: okay let's see. What about... Mel. Truth or dare?
Mel: uhhhm... truth
Bryce: how long did it take Logan to take your virginity?
Mel: you mean how long was the sex the first time?
-Mel laughs and takes a sip.
Bryce: no. How long were you dating or flirting until you fucked the first time?
Mel: we first flirted on the family holiday in the lake house last year. After that we texted and he asked me out on a date about a week later.. Our first date was on that day and we had 4 more dates until he asked me to be his girlfriend. We had our first time 4 weeks after the trip.
Bryce: who knew about all of that?
Mel: The girls. Sheri Jess and Hannah.
Ryan: where did you have your first time?
Mel: that wasn't the question. I pick ...

Logan?!
Logan: what's up?
Bryce: no way. Logan what's up man. Take a seat we're playing truth or dare.
-Monty clenched his jaw and his hands form fists. Mel looks worried at Sheri.
Bryce: actually it's your turn. Mel just picked you.
Mel: I don't want to ask him anything or make him do something..
Bryce: Alright. Then I'll do it.
-Logan sits down next to Bryce and Zach. Across from Mel.
Bryce: Truth or dare?
Logan: I'll pick truth.
Bryce: where did you and Mel fuck the first time?
Logan: in my room.
Bryce: at college?
Logan: no in our house.
Bryce: Why were you there? You don't visit much do you?
Logan: I mean ... I'm there sometimes.
Bryce: wait a second... wasn't it Montys Birthday 4 weeks after the holiday in the lake house?
-Montys face seemed angry. He looked at Logan. Bryce smiled and everyone else was quite.
Monty: Yes it was.
Logan: Man grow up. I'm not in High school anymore I can't stand your child problems.
Monty: So she was the one you were talking about?
Mel: what do you mean?
Logan: nothing.
- Logan looked at Monty with a straight face.
Monty: You fucked her on my Birthday Party and then told me about it the next day.
Mel: you told him about it? What did you say?
-Mel looks at Logan with a disgusted look.
Logan: Monty I swear to god if you tell her one more thing I'm going to punch you so hard you will never forget it.
- Monty smiled at Logan.
Monty: you want to get your ass kicked again?
Zach: let's all come down.
Monty: he was bragging about fucking one of my I quote "High school pussys". He told me a lot about your first time. He was talking about you like you were bait.
-Mel looked at Logan. Her eyebrows tightened and her eyes formed tears.
Marcus: that wasn't it. He said you were so tight and that you scratched his back when you came. He also said you cried a bit.
Logan: shut the Fuck up!
Mel: why? They're  just quoting you. You were the one saying these things.
But you know what?
-she looked around at everyone else.
Mel: The thing that all of you don't know is that he was telling me he loved me that night. Nothing new that he was lying but I believed it and that's the only reason why I did it.

Also he came after 2 seconds soo..
-She laughed and walked away. Everyone was laughing. Mel was lying about the last part but it felt good to say something like that instead of crying in front of everyone.
Logan: I didn't came after 2 seconds and I wasn't lying. I loved you. I still do. I'm a boy we're bragging about stuff like that.
Zach: Not every guy.
Bryce: Worlds best gentleman Price goes to .. Zach Dempsey.
Monty: You don't brag about a girl like her.
Logan: oh please... If you would have been the one fucking her you would have told your whole school. You especially brag about her because she is one of the popular girls. Justin was bragging about Jess and I know that Felix, Sheris ex, was also bragging.
Jess: I'm good in bed I understand why Justin had to tell everyone.
Justin: True
Sheri: If you do it nicely there is nothing wrong about it. But you were talking about her like an object.
Monty: You fucked one of my friends on my birthday and then told me all about it the next morning. You're the original fuckboy.
-he laughed but you could tell that he was just provoking Logan.
Logan: you're no better than me. What about that girl you took home about two weeks ago? Where is she? What even is her name?
Mel: charlotte.
-Mel was standing in the door frame.
Bryce: You're still here?
Mel: If they talk about me I want to listen.
Logan: right. charlotte where is she?
Mel: That doesn't matter. He's single we were a couple when you talked shit about me.
Zach: let's all calm down.
Mel: You are the worst person I've ever known.
-Logan stands up to face her. He's standing right in front of her.
Logan: You were telling everything about us to your girls.
Mel: are you kidding me? That's different.
Logan: Why is that different?
Hannah: because she was telling us how caring you were. She told us that you said  you loved her and that you kissed every part of her that she was trying to hide when she got naked. She told us that you asked her if she was okay all the time. She didn't once say something like : "Fucking a college boy. Check ✅" or "oh my god his dick looks disgusting"
Sheri: what a good example.
Mel: I told them that it felt right. That I thought you really cared about me and that you loved me. I did not once say something bad or vulgar about you.
- she tapped her finger on his chest while stating her points.
Logan: I know that I fucked up. I loved you I just didn't knew it until I lost you but I've changed and I still love you.
Mel: It's too late. You better love someone as long as they're there next time.
-Her friends looked proud. She walked outside and Monty followed her. Logan was just standing there lost like a little puppy.