MARRIAGE-THE CUPID OF OUR LOVE STORY

Hello everyone..
I am back but this time with an os..I hope u all like this little effort of mine..Thank u so much for the response u all r giving on my LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE-SEASON-2..I will post the next part of that ff soon...Till then enjoy this os..

This os is continuation from the serial track when Ragini's truth is out but with some changes...Here Sumi didn't go back to Gadodia house..She hates shekhar and Dadi for not trusting swara..Now let's see what is gng to happen next.

********************************

MM

Whole MF and GF are shocked after knowing Ragini's truth...They r unable to believe that most innocent looking Ragini can try to kill her own sister...Silence prevailed in the whole maheswari mansion..Soon all came to senses hearing slap sound...They saw towards that direction and found Laksh looking towards Ragini with blood shot eyes...He held her shoulders tightly and spoke...

Laksh:Why did u do this Ragini..U know that i love swara then why did u do that..

Ragini(shouted):Becoz I love u laksh..Ha I did all these to get ur love..I can't see u with this girl (pointing towards swara)...that's why i did this..

Laksh:Ohh love right..u love me right..then I am telling..u won't get ur love..not in this life..

Saying this he held her hand and throw her out of the house..Dadi caught her and helped her to get up..Dadi is abt to speak smthng but laksh closed door on their face...

Inside MM

After throwing Ragini out of the house laksh cane towards swara and spoke

Laksh:I am sry swara for not trusting u I am really sry..that time I was so angry on u that I married Ragini..But still I love u only swara...I love u so much (*Huhh love my foot*)..pls forgive me and come back to my life..we will forget our past and move on in our life..

Sanskar who is watching all the drama silently is now looking shocked completely listening laksh..but he kept quiet thinking that swara still loves laksh as he is her first love..But what he heard next made him happy..

Swara:Laksh I forgave u long back..but coming back to ur life is never gonna happen becoz I am married to sanskar and I am his wife now...

Laksh:But swara u love me right...

Swara:No laksh u r mistaken I don't love u...infact I never loved u..it is jst my attraction towards u..The day u left me and married Ragini I had cut all my ties with u..Now for me u r my husband's brother and nothing else..

Saying this swara went towards her room angrily...Sanskar also followed her silently...All family members r happy listening swara's words...Sumi who heard her daughter is smiling as she knows that sanskar will be perfect partner for her daughter as they have trust for each other with is most important in a relation..Soon she also bid bye to MF and went to her home with dida with peaceful and contented smile on her face...

Swasan Room

Swara entered the room and sat on the bed angrily...Sanskar also came behind her and saw her sitting on the bed angrily...Sanskar locked the door and went towards her..He sat on bed beside her and started speaking

Sanskar:Swara there is no need to do all these...I know we both r married but this marriage is just to prove the truth right...Now when the truth is out I will apply for divorce swara...Then u can go back to ur life..

Swara immediately stood up from the bed listening him and spoke:No Sanskar I know we both r married due to circumstances...But I don't want divorce sanskar...