the cinema (Chace)

Chace's POV

After I yelled the name of my husband (no, he doesn't know yet) like a big idiot, the group of five boys turned towards us. They looked at us in a funny way.

"That building has the most brilliant architecture design I've ever seen!" Zoe started talking about an old building next to us. I followed her act and started nodded like I knew something. Which I didn't.

"Oh, look, a cinema!" I pointed at the big building. 

"Oh, my!" Zoe put a hand on her chest, like an old lady, or something. I looked at her questionably with a what the fuck?! look on my face. She shrugged her shoulders and pulled me in that building. They were still looking at us, maybe even weirder than before.

"You're an idiot..." She mumbled.

"Me?! Oh, my!" I impersonated her and we laughed.

"We're equally idiotic." We agreed and did our special handshake.

We went to see what movies are on.

"No!" We looked at a title and our eyes widened.

 "Paranormal Activity 2!" We said at the same moment.

"Oh, we're seeing that!" She said and dragged me to the place where tickets are sold.

Everything was perfectly fine, we were a little scared, but in a good way, the fun way. It was fun. Until that one freaking moment when that demon pulled that chick out of the bed. We screamed and I threw my pop-corns up in the air, actually over my head. I bet some unlucky horror-lovers got pop-corned. 

"Are you insane?!" We heard a voice of some boy behind us. We stood up to apologize, but then we saw they were One Direction.

"It... It's.... It's One...." Zoe started to stutter. I stepped on her foot. 

"I don't mind!" The blond member said. Niall. My heart skipped a beat. He grabbed a hand full of pop-corn. "Thanks!" He said with his mouth full of pop-corn.

"Pig!" Liam said to Niall. 

We smiled widely like big idiots we were.

"Sorry!" I said through my teeth and pulled Zoe back down. We were shaking. Literally!

"It... It's... It's One..." She was stuttering again.

"I... I.... I know!" I was stuttering with her. Then a seizure of maniacal laughing came. To both of us. We were still laughing when that fucking, scary, sick, awful, disgusting part came! We didn't even manage, but here it is! A dead man suddenly flew to the camera! His butt, to be precise! 

We both jumped about 6 feet in the air and ran out of the cinema into the hall, like HUGE idiots! Other people were laughing at us, along with One Direction. 

The joy of being us.

We were shaking and trembling. 

"Th-th-th...." I started.

"A-a-at..." She finished. We were looking all around us, trying to see any signs of that demon anywhere around us. Except behind us. It seemed like the movie had finished. 

Someone blew into our necks. We screamed, big time. I jumped under a table and Zoe, well, let's say she got more lucky than I. She jumped on Harry fucking Styles. Then she realised it wasn't me and screamed again. She's an idiot! Why did she move away from him?!

The rest of the boys were rolling around the floor laughing. We grabbed our jackets from them, that we probably forgot inside, and ran out screaming. You know, in situations like this, people get an adrenaline rush. We got a big one. 

We ran all the way home.