Storyline

Emma's POV

Monday Night Raw

"Emma, I think we should see other people." Said Santino. "W-What? But why?" I cried. "Well because I think we would be better friends. Goodbye." He said walking off. I watched him walk away and cried even more.

"You will regret doing this to me Santino! I loved you!" I shouted as I slid down on the floor. I heard footsteps coming closer to me."Emma?" The person asked. "What?!" I shouted looking up at Natalya.

"Are you okay?" She asked. "That's a stupid question Nattie because you see me sitting here crying my eyes out and your asking if I'm okay?!" I yelled at her. "Well I'm not!" I yelled again."I was just trying to help." She replied.

"Well I don't need your help! Leave me alone!" I shouted slapping her. She held her cheek as I stomped to the divas lockeroom.

Randy's POV

I held my WWE World Heavyweight Championship titles and watched her every move. I walked over to the divas lockeroom and listened.

"I'm nothing without him Layla." She said. "Sweetie you don't need him. Really you don't. Santino's not even worth it." Layla told her.

So Santino caused this. He'll fucking pay! I stormed to Brad's office. "Maddox I need a match against Santino right now!" I yelled making him jump."Randy your just the man I wanted to see have a seat." He said.

Then we heard a knock on the door. "Oh come in." He said. Just then Emma walked in and when her eyes locked with mine she tried to run out. "Emma!" Brad yelled. She slowly walked back in.

"Um yes Mr Maddox?" "Have a seat." "O-Okay." She whispered. She grabbed her chair scotted it far away from mine. Was she scared of me?"

"Okay so you both are in here because Vickie and I thought about it and it would be best to put you two in a storyline. A romantic one." He half smiled. "Seriously? Please tell me we won't have to kiss." She said.

"Yes you do. Tonight after Randy's match against Santino." Brad answered. She rolled her eyes. I looked at her and smirked.

"Here are your scripts and good luck."

I opened the door and she rushed past me.

Emma's POV

He grabbed my arm and backed me up against the wall. "Listen Emma-" "No you listen! I'm not gonna let you push me around or anything like that! We're just going to do this storyline to entertain the fans

got it?" I asked. He just stared at me. Before I knew it his lips were on mine. I pulled away and slapped him. He chuckled. "You know I'm probably gonna enjoy this storyline." He smirked.

Randy's POV

She looked at me with disgust and walked off. I found myself staring at her butt. "You gotta love diva attires." I whispered to myself.