The story of Note: Book 1: Part 1

They beat me senseless and I think they took my stuff, because I dont have it now. I touched my lip and I noticed my blood was blue. Isn't your blood supposed to turn red when it hits the air? I looked down and noticed a gray liquid on my breasts. I touched it; it was really sticky and gooey. I smelled it; it actually smelled pretty good. Like the total dumbass I am, I tasted it; it was the best thing I ever tasted. Then I blacked out.

<*YN'S POV*>

"GAHH!" I said. "Why do I always have to wake up like this!?" I looked at my clock and saw it was 8:25. I had to be at violin practice at school in 5 minutes. I got dressed, left, forgetting to lock the door om my way out, and drove to school with the car I illegally drove.

  As soon as I got there I was apologizing for being late (the school and gymnasium is over an hour from your house) to Mr.Rowen, the orchestra director at school. He looked at me with a puzzled and confused look on his face. "What's wrong?" I asked "You are over an hour early. Rehearsal starts at 10:00 on Saturdays Yn, you know this, yet you're always over an hour early." he replied. I looked at my yellow iPhone 5c and saw it was 8:30. "The fuck?!" I said "Hey!!" Mr.Rowen yelled. "Hi!" I said politely 'cause I thought it was funny.