SJ: It's You [Donghae]

♪♪Neorago, neorago, nan neoppoonirago, neorago♪♪

♪♪It’s you, it’s you, you’re the only one for me, it’s you♪♪

Two people were standing at the both end of the bridge. Donghae was on the left side and the Reena was on the right. 

“Saranghaeyo!!! Uri kyeoronhaja” [I love you!!! Let’s get married], Donghae shouted so that Reena would hear it on the other side. Reena was shocked, tears slowly falls from her cheeks, having a confused mind at that time, she ran and left Donghae on the other side. Donghae followed Reena. He wants to know whether her girlfriend would agree to his proposal or not.

When Donghae was able to go after Reena he instantly asked the girl, “Why are you running away from me? You said you want to get married with me but why did you just left me there alone?” Donghae asked his girlfriend of 7 years. “Mianhae, jeongmal mianhae… [I’m sorry, I’m really sorry…] I can’t get married to you now… I just can’t get married…”  Reena explained to Donghae. “But why? Please tell me the reason first. I want to know…” Donghae desperately wants to know the reason behind the Reena’s behavior. “I got Leukemia…I only have three months to live… I can’t let you suffer within those three months…” Reena really couldn’t hold her emotions during this time. She was crying really hard. “I don’t care whether you only have three months to live. All I wanted is to get married to you. I can give up anything just to be with you. I will take care of you … I’ll promise I will never leave you. I will always be here for you…” due to what Donghae said, Reena agreed to get married with him even though it would be hard for both of them.

♪♪Dareun saram piryo eobseo naneun geunyang neorago

Dashi hanbeon mooreo bwado naneun geunyang neorago

Imi neoneun dareun saranghaeggetjjiman

Nonchil suga eobseo dashi dorikil so eobseo, oh neorago

Nae noonbichi ddeugeoweodeon soongane

Gaseum gipeun moseul bakdeon soongane

Miryeo eobshi baro neoreul seontakhaesseo

Geurae nan neorago♪♪

♪♪I don’t need anyone else, it’s you

When you ask again, it’s you

Even if you already have another love

I can’t forget you, I can’t turn back around, it’s you

Right when my glare was sharp

Right when I was nailing a nail deep inside my heart

I chose you without regret.

It’s you♪♪

Reena was already an orphan, having only Donghae by her side all these years. “Anytime now, I might die. Please leave me now so that you wouldn’t be hurt…” Reena told Donghae. But Donghae just neglected what she said. Donghae hugged Reena very tight like he would never let her go.

♪♪neol gidarindago

Oh nan~ geu nooga, nooga, mweorado naneun sanggwan eobdago

Geu nooga, nooga, yokhaedo neoman barabondago

Na dashi taeyeonandedo ojik neoppoonirago

Shigani heullodo…♪♪

♪♪I’m waiting for you

Oh I don’t care what anyone says

No matter who cursed me, I’ll only look at you

If I am born again, it will still be you

Even as time goes by…♪♪

One day, Donghae went out to buy groceries for the both of them not knowing what Reena was thinking. When Reena knew that Donghae would go out for a while, she locked the door and stayed inside. She doesn’t want Donghae to see her die. When Donghae arrived at the house, he found out that the door was locked. “Yah~ Reena!!! Open the door, please…please open the door!!!” he was knocking on the door so hard but still Reena doesn’t want to open the door.

“I don’t want you to see me like this!!!” Reena shouted. “Please, please, open the door…” Donghae was already crying and can’t help but to beg Reena to open the door but there was no response. He shouted again and again but there was still no answer. “Reena!!! Reena!!!”

♪♪Na dashi taeyeonandedo ojik neoppoonirago

Shigani heullodo…

Neorago, neorago, nan neoppoonirago, neorago ♪♪

♪♪If I am born again, it will still be you

Even as time goes by…

It’s you, it’s you, you’re the only one for me, it’s you♪♪