''New School, New Life. Classic.''

Niall's P.O.V

I looked in the phone screen at my reflection.

What I saw was a little boy, who had to go to high school, where he'd be eaten by the popular kids and who will never be good enough.

I smiled and saw my braces. They are there for a reason.

'''Niall, you can straighten your teeth, but you can't straighten your face!'' I heard laughing filling the main hall.

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in one of them small rooms.

When I came out, they all started to point fingers at me.

''Look, the little nerd is back! We missed half of the break to see the show, so you better not fail to entertain us!'' One of them said.

''And how is he gonna do that?'' Someone else asked.

''Just being himself is enough!'' Another one said and everyone started to laugh.

I shook of that memory out of my head and brushed my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and took my school bag.

''Have fun, sweetie!'' My mom said.

''Thanks, mum...'' I said.

It's impossible to have fun when the kids at school will laugh at me again for just being myself. I am nerdy, I need to wear braces, but I don't disturb anybody. So why do they keep giving me a hard time?

The way there was long about 30 minutes with the car, but my parents were convinced that this was a good change because at this school they have a better teaching system that will help me and stuff like that...

We arrived there and I jumped out of the car.

''Bye, mum, Bye dad!'' I said.

''Bye sweetie, have a good time, learn and make new friends!'' My mom said and I nodded.

I looked at the large building that looked more like an office than a school.

I saw that in the back of the school there was a football filed so I guess that here they have football as the school's main sport.

I shyly walked into the school and got everyone's attention, which kinda disturbed me because it means that they were thinking something about me and at my other school, they didn't think I was just an ordinary boy, but a freak.

I took a deep breath and walked and walked but I didn't know where I was walking- I forgot to ask my parents where the principal's office is!

I had to ask someone now...

I saw a grup of punks-  They would probably laugh at me!

A grup of football players- They would bully me!

A grup of girls- They would make fun of me!

I saw a nerd who dropped his books- This is my chance to get to know someone, he doesn't seem so dangerous!

''Hi, my name is Niall! '' I said, handing him a couple of the books that fell.

''Hi- And thanks! M-my name is Marcel! Nice to meet you!'' He said.

''Nice to meet you too. Hey do you think you can tell me where the principal's office is?'' I asked, while we both got up.

''Oh, you're new here!'' He said.

''Yes, I actually am.'' I smiled.

''Well, you go to the next level of the building and it's the second door on the left!'' He said.