Day 2: New me

Monday, May 1 2017

《That's future me paying little to no mind to guys I used to like》

12:07am
I realize that you guys Don't really know me like that lol, so lemme introduce myself..👑 

Okay so my name is Denishe ( pronounced duh-nee-shh )

I'm currently 15 and I made this daily update dairy to record the process of my "glow up"

I know it seems pretty shallow of me but I have my reasons.

All my life I've always been nice to people, even to the people who've also treated me like shit.

To the people who called me ugly, who called me fat, who made fun of my hair, the way I dressed, acted, spoke, even my skin color.

Of course I've physically and mentally grown since middle/elementary but I still have some of my major faults that I want to get rid of.

* Acne
* beer belly
* always apologetic 
* putting people over me
* hyperpigmentation (dark spots)

Those are my main.

There's also my clothing decisions, but that's a whole nother monster.

I bet you're thinking I want to do this to get popular or get attention from guys.

NOPE!

I'm doing it for revenge.

And no not that "imma pretend to be a difficult person so I can get dirt on them so I can expose my bullies" even though that would be fun.....

But the small type of revenge...

See 90% of my schools population is FAKE AS FUCK! So what does that mean? Well lemme lightin things up for you.

So basically they will never talk to you (let alone look your way) if you don't look, dress, or act a certain way

Stupid right?

As soon as you appeal to their standards they'll be all buddy buddy with you, they'll try to make you join their little friend group.

So I'm planning on losing weight, getting into self care, and also working on getting a voice; when it happens I'll just pay them no mind.

My friend group won't change

My personality and appearance will change, I will never switch up on my friends.

Plus the Guys at my school are like dogs, they only come when you have something they want and leave when you give it to them.

Not gonna lie, they're attractive dogs, so it's gonna be hard but I'll fight.

Plus the longer you leave them waiting the more want.

Lol I'm only 15 and I'm staying this shit.

But fr my goal is to blow people off, while look good doing it.

But hey, feel free to comment if you guys would want to follow or even join me on my #glowupjourney