Chapter 37: Throwing Up Names

7 months hasn't been too rough for Jamie but very happy it's officially the offseason. They still haven't discussed names lately and have found themselves in a few magazine articles, some good, some bad. The couple did an exclusive feature in People Magainze where Jamie was finally introduced as the new woman in his life along with announcing the news that he's going to be a father. But, some articles haven't been so uplifting.

"I hate these articles," Reid sighs reading one on his iPad. The article accusing Reid of cheating on Jamie.

"Yeah same."

"You know it's obviously not true right."

"Yeah I didn't think it was true. Should I not?"

"It's not true. I spend every waking moment with you."

"I just don't know why we've suddenly become a hot news topic."

"Cause people always want to know about my life and now that we introduced you to it, I'm a hot topic and now so are you."

"Only if we had a super exciting life," she teases, taking his iPad and reading the article. It brings up Valerie and how Reid is secretly seeing her behind Jamie's back. "When's the last time you saw her?"

"When I took the DNA test."

"You know babe I'm really trusting you when you are out on the road. Don't give me a reason not to trust you."

"Wow that hurt..." he smiles. "Damn."

"I'm being serious," she hits his shoulder.

"Trust me I will never talk to that woman ever again."

"Or any women," she smiles, sliding his hand on her belly.

"Is he kicking?"

Jamie nods, placing it on the spot. "Feel him?"

"He's gonna be a punter," he winks. "What should we name him?"

"Do you like traditional or unique?"

Reid shrugs. "Unique wouldn't be too bad."

Jamie is a little quiet at first. "How about Grayson?"

Reid nods. "I like that."

"He's going to look like you."

"Then he's gonna be freaking adorable," Reid winks.

"Ehh he will be okay," Jamie teases.

"And if we have a daughter down the line she's gonna be drop dead gorgeous like her mother."

"You and our son will have to keep all the boys away from her."

"I'll be sitting outside with a shotgun, locked and loaded," Reid smirks.

"You're not allowed to do that," she shakes her head. Her phone ringing next to her. She pecks his lips before answering the phone. "Hey momma."

"Hey hun. How are you feeling?"

"Good I'm just eating some lunch, your grandson is kicking up a storm."

"Oh baby I wish I could feel. What's that hunk of your boyfriend doing?"

Jamie rolls her eyes. "He's here with me just loving my mom calling him a hunk."